Halo 4 cinematic upgrades :D

I recently watched again some red vs blue season previews. And rooster teeth guys really know how to make some good actions scenes >:] I think that some animations or in game scenes of that rate of awsomenes in halo 4 would be just fine. Rooster teeth should help in the development of halo 4 in a way.

They’ll have some part in the dev, but not the cinematics.

> I recently watched again some red vs blue season previews. And rooster teeth guys really know how to make some good actions scenes >:] I think that some animations or in game scenes of that rate of awsomenes in halo 4 would be just fine. Rooster teeth should help in the development of halo 4 in a way.

No. Monty does some amazing work, but fight scenes like than have no place in a proper Halo game. His animations are good for RVB, but not Halo.

Arby N the Chief is better than RVB now. The story in the last season and the current season is Television worthy. RvB is just guys talking now and yeah the action stuff is cool but now it’s already over done.

> > I recently watched again some red vs blue season previews. And rooster teeth guys really know how to make some good actions scenes >:] I think that some animations or in game scenes of that rate of awsomenes in halo 4 would be just fine. Rooster teeth should help in the development of halo 4 in a way.
>
> No. Monty does some amazing work, but fight scenes like than have no place in a proper Halo game. His animations are good for RVB, but not Halo.

I agree. You can tell a huge difference in Gameplay footage from the CG elements which actually kills RVB for me.

> Arby N the Chief is better than RVB now. The story in the last season and the current season is Television worthy. RvB is just guys talking now and yeah the action stuff is cool but now it’s already over done.

Please, Arby N the Chief sucks.

> > > I recently watched again some red vs blue season previews. And rooster teeth guys really know how to make some good actions scenes >:] I think that some animations or in game scenes of that rate of awsomenes in halo 4 would be just fine. Rooster teeth should help in the development of halo 4 in a way.
> >
> > No. Monty does some amazing work, but fight scenes like than have no place in a proper Halo game. His animations are good for RVB, but not Halo.
>
> I agree. You can tell a huge difference in Gameplay footage from the CG elements which actually kills RVB for me.

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. I love RvB, and loved it more since Monty joined the team. However, Monty’s work has no place in Halo. I don’t want to see the Chief doing martial arts. He is a soldier.