Halo 4 Chief Armor?

As the Halo 4 Master Chief armor is very different from the regular mark 6, I think it would be cool to see it in Halo as a DLC. Halo 4 master chief armor in campaign, not to be confused with the normal mark 6 you get from completing the campaign on legendary. What do you guys think?

It’d likely be his H5 iteration. (Same overall design, but the upper torso of the undersuit is colored like his armor rather than a fully dark gray undersuit.)

I would love this but it’s some what impossible because 343 stated that the halo 4/5 armor is exclusive to master chief because Cortana made it for chief while he was in stasis

I’d like to see noble 6 armor

> 2533274947758312;3:
> I would love this but it’s some what impossible because 343 stated that the halo 4/5 armor is exclusive to master chief because Cortana made it for chief while he was in stasis

The Hermes armor looks pretty close but the shoulders aren’t big enough

> 2533274947758312;3:
> I would love this but it’s some what impossible because 343 stated that the halo 4/5 armor is exclusive to master chief because Cortana made it for chief while he was in stasis

Yup, that’s why all the other Mk VI suits worn by Blue Team are based off of his baseline Mk VI in Halo 5… and why all the Chief propaganda in HTT use his H4/5 Mk VI… great writing 343, great writing…

> 2533274947758312;3:

Is that seriously what 343 wrote? Ugh that reads like bad fanfic

I think I would just stick with regular Mark 6.

Yeah his design in halo 4 are amazing