halo 4 cheater

halo community is a bunch of aim bot scrubs. game is ruined because you cant go get a legit match anywhere every since the second day of the release people are using aimbots i thought halo wouldnt be as bad as call of duty but i was wrong thats sad that people would want to mess up someone online game exp. in the first week. not all halo people cheat but the ones that do ruin the game for their own self greed. cause they have little -Yoink- complex’s.

Troll?

Are you talking about killcams? Because of lag it seems that they miss.

> Troll?

Think so. Only sign of BS I have ever seen which I was able to view via kill cam was a sniper unloading two bullets on me in one shot, but I think that was a glitch.

The killcam in this game is complete trash and means nothing. I believe that Future Soldier had the same problem. For some reason it isn’t synced up correctly or something (maybe from lag compensation?) but either way it doesn’t show what actually happened.

Aim bots on a console game. Jesus, some people are morons.

If you mean the killcam, it’s bugged and isn’t working correctly.

No one is using aimbots, you probably just aren’t good at Halo 4 yet.

> The killcam in this game is complete trash and means nothing. I believe that Future Soldier had the same problem. For some reason it isn’t synced up correctly or something (maybe from lag compensation?) but either way it doesn’t show what actually happened.
>
> Aim bots on a console game. Jesus, some people are morons.

It happens because it uses your local files for a replay. Killcam is several milliseconds (ping to your opponent) slower than real replay would be. It’s always been that way in Halo. Theater replays from two players in one match differ.

> The killcam in this game is complete trash and means nothing. I believe that Future Soldier had the same problem. For some reason it isn’t synced up correctly or something (maybe from lag compensation?) but either way it doesn’t show what actually happened.
>
> Aim bots on a console game. Jesus, some people are morons.

I watched the kill cam because I got shot way too fast with two sniper shots, my suspicions were confirmed with the killcam, however broken they were, I still saw what I saw when I initially died.

i agree with OP added to the aimbotts i’ve noticed lagswitches and standbying going on in KoH and Infinity slayer !!!

oh man … new players at halo looking at killcams thinking thats what really happened … lol

> Are you talking about killcams? Because of lag it seems that they miss.

I had a case where someone killed me when the last shoot was 180 degrees away from where I was. Litterally, bop bop TURN 180 bop dead and he got the kill.

I love how a couple hours ago one kid posted a video of what he thought was a hacker, but definitely wasnt, and now the forums are exploding with “I BEN KILD BY HAKKURZZZZ!!!”