Halo 4 CHARACTERS and VEHICLES set for Reveal Jan 24!!

Some of Halo 4 vehicles and characters are set for reveal on January 24 according to this website!

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_vehicles_and_characters_set_for_jan_24_reveal.html

Cool.

I hope that’s true! It would be so awesome to have a glimpse at something from Halo 4!

Yayayayayayayay!!! Took u damm long enough 343 !!!

Boss

hopefully we can expect a ingame trailer before this. I want to see this new characters ingame and not as a toy.
But finally something NEW!

Hopefully will see something new and worth seeing!! Although a toy fair does seem a peculiar place for a release of inormation :s

<mark>YES! YEESS!</mark>

I’m looking forward to seeing the new vehicles. I hope one of them is the Elephant.
(Never mind. I thought they were showing stuff that’s in the game.)

Begins plotting scheme to steal all the figures

Action figures? I was kind of hoping for in-game material. Hopefully they will post a BTS soon.

i looove you

> Action figures? I was kind of hoping for in-game material. Hopefully they will post a BTS soon.

or a ingame teaser^^

> Action figures? I was kind of hoping for in-game material. Hopefully they will post a BTS soon.

Well they did say in the December podcast that they recently finished recording something in the office, maybe it was a BTS?

> > Action figures? I was kind of hoping for in-game material. Hopefully they will post a BTS soon.
>
> Well they did say in the December podcast that they recently finished recording something in the office, maybe it was a BTS?

They said it was being worked on since November. And they mentioned it almost a full month ago. And yet, they haven’t released it yet. Hopefully they will soon.

Awesome.

[deleted]

It probably wont be any new information, just chief, cortana, and a warthog.

> Does this mean everyone will stop whining now?

Until January 25th.

> It probably wont be any new information, just chief, cortana, and a warthog.

I’ll give you one internet if that ends up being true. Because I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true. They never specified how many figures would be shown.