Halo 4 CHARACTER and forge wish list

just a forum of halo 4 wish list the community might want

personally i would like to be able to have pelicans as a new vehicle for forge mode and elite Armour customization back

AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.

Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.

Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.

Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.

> AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.
>
> Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.
>
> Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.
>
> Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.

343 should not waste dev time and money in pointless gimmicks…

> > AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.
> >
> > Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.
> >
> > Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.
> >
> > Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.
>
> 343 should not waste dev time and money in pointless gimmicks…

If this kind of stuff is for Forge, minus the Elite stuff, and goes to make better maps, is it really a gimmick? I swear some folks have no idea what a gimmick is.

> > > AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.
> > >
> > > Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.
> > >
> > > Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.
> > >
> > > Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.
> >
> > 343 should not waste dev time and money in pointless gimmicks…
>
> If this kind of stuff is for Forge, minus the Elite stuff, and goes to make better maps, is it really a gimmick? I swear some folks have no idea what a gimmick is.

How is “AI spawning” more or as important as texture options and the ability to at least slightly redimension objects

> > > > AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.
> > > >
> > > > Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.
> > > >
> > > > Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.
> > > >
> > > > Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.
> > >
> > > 343 should not waste dev time and money in pointless gimmicks…
> >
> > If this kind of stuff is for Forge, minus the Elite stuff, and goes to make better maps, is it really a gimmick? I swear some folks have no idea what a gimmick is.
>
> How is “AI spawning” more or as important as texture options and the ability to at least slightly redimension objects

If such a feature is used to make Firefight maps for example, you’re nicely textured map isn’t going to work to well without the control of where the AI spawns.

Why, thank you, captain obvious.

What the question really comes down to is why they should worry about making AI capable of navigating user created maps and figuring out paths, and where the advantagous positions are on them, before ensuring the map creating tool works all well and properly to begin with. It’s simply lower priority.

Creating that advanced AI, for the record, would be quite time and manpower consuming, as systems like that have to be rather intricate and complex. I have heard of that one havok thing involving path finding AI, but that was far more basic

> > > AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.
> > >
> > > Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.
> > >
> > > Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.
> > >
> > > Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.
> >
> > 343 should not waste dev time and money in pointless gimmicks…
>
> If this kind of stuff is for Forge, minus the Elite stuff, and goes to make better maps, is it really a gimmick? I swear some folks have no idea what a gimmick is.

And dont want anymore -Yoink- -Yoink- forgemaps in Matchmaking… Look what happened in reach.
The Devs should create some unique and awesome maps by there own. With there own tools and not with forge.

> > AI Spawning- This would be a great addition to forge, you should have the option to make them have certain weapons.
> >
> > Beefier vehicles- Nobody likes how fragile the vehicles in Reach are. Fix dat stuff.
> >
> > Elite customization- People want options for armor, give us more than just specific full suits of armor.
> >
> > Times of day and Weather options- This would be the best possible addition to forge, the option to make it night time or during a sunset while its snowing or raining would be fantastic and would make machinimas better and easier.
>
> 343 should not waste dev time and money in pointless gimmicks…

Its for the forge community…Which is a huge part of the Halo fan base. So it is not a gimmick if it is improving and adding options for forge. Not everyone in the community cares about MLG.

> Why, thank you, captain obvious.

You’re welcome.

> What the question really comes down to is why they should worry about making AI capable of navigating user created maps and figuring out paths, and where the advantagous positions are on them, before ensuring the map creating tool works all well and properly to begin with. It’s simply lower priority.

That depends on the kind of AI they’re working with. I simply don’t know. I just look at all the features and think they all deserve equal credit.

> Creating that advanced AI, for the record, would be quite time and manpower consuming, as systems like that have to be rather intricate and complex. I have heard of that one havok thing involving path finding AI, but that was far more basic

Well if manpower is a problem, they could re-hire Sabre Interactive and Certain Affinity to figure this issue out, it worked alright for making CEA while making Halo 4.

Grizzly tanks
Hawks

/my wish list

So, I was on youtube a couple days ago. I saw that “leaked” video on what was supposedly Halo 4. Has anyone seen that? It was an animated sequence that was clearly not finished, but still it was cool. In this short clip one character apears to be using some kind of jedi telekinesis, but next thing you know he pulls a person through a door and into his hands. Now, it doesnt matter if youve seen this or not, because I also saw another video on youtube. It was just some guy talking telling people about rumors of Halo 4. One of these rumors was called “forge fight.” He didnt say anything else about this so it left me thinking. What if, forge fight was where you had telekinesis powers like the forge monitors? Without being the monitor, I mean, just your spartan, with his hands where you would normaly see your gun, except you have telekinesis. Just imagine! Moving things in halo with your spartan. Throwing object into eachother. Maybe even being able to pull off chunck of wall? Or floors, or dirt on the ground? How about being able to lift another person, but the person being lifted having some sort of defensive strategy to use to get out of said person’s grip. I just think it sound like a really cool idea. Like that movie “CHRONICLE.” The movie is about 3 people who getr telekinesis powers. (Its a GREAT movie go see it) I know its an “out of here” idea. But i think it would be a very fun game to play in halo. And 343, if your somehow reading this, please think about it? c: haha anyway, whoever reads thjis just post replies telling me how it sounds. Thanks for reading.
Straj Craddo,