Halo 4 changing

A lot of people are complaining about halo 4 changes, but i like them because…
1.i think the custom classes are pretty nice because you get to choose the weapons that you are most comfortable with, witch makes the game play more fun

  1. i dont know why some people are complaining about the armour abilities. i think they make the game more exciting .

3.i like the weapon drops because they encourage people to play the game (and not afc) witch gives you a pourpose to work hard and be competitive

these are a few reasons why i like the way halo 4 is headed

welcome to waypoint. Its so nice to see someone whos encouraging the changes rather then bashing them

I simply LOVE everything i have seen so far with Halo 4.

I get what the complainers are trying to say, but seriously, they should play before judging so fast.

> I simply LOVE everything i have seen so far with Halo 4.
>
> I get what the complainers are trying to say, but seriously, they should play before judging so fast.

this

I agree and am excited to see how this turns out. I am liking that every game wont just be a race to where the best weapons are and i think this will help show true skill.

I’m looking forward to halo 4 but god forbid some people have negative opinions.

Haha whats a maby? 8p but agreed I like the changes to h4 caint wait!

ya, i dont know why a lot of people are complaining. i like any halo game and dont judge it until i try it (and i know i will like it)
im going to pre order the special addiction :slight_smile:

Everything’s great in it. It’s gonna be a really successful game in my book.

> I’m looking forward to halo 4 but god forbid some people have negative opinions.

Promethean vision needs to be nerfed. There, there’s your negative opinion. You’re welcome.

I agree, I’m loving the direction 343 Industries is taking with Halo 4! It’s gonna be great!

> 3.i like the weapon drops because they encourage people to play the game (and not afc) witch gives you a pourpose to work hard and be competitive

How do weapon drops discourage afc? They have nothing to do with each other. People afc because they could get free credits by just sitting around. If there were weapon drops in Reach it wouldn’t change the number of afc’ers.

if anyone makes fun of halo 4 they better wish they have a class 12 combat skin…

> > 3.i like the weapon drops because they encourage people to play the game (and not afc) witch gives you a pourpose to work hard and be competitive
>
> How do weapon drops discourage afc? They have nothing to do with each other. People afc because they could get free credits by just sitting around. If there were weapon drops in Reach it wouldn’t change the number of afc’ers.

Ya. i see your point, but it depends on the ranking system i hope its a mixture of trueskill and a little bit like reaches system

> > I’m looking forward to halo 4 but god forbid some people have negative opinions.
>
> Promethean vision needs to be nerfed. There, there’s your negative opinion. You’re welcome.

promethean in my opinion is a really good addition in my opinion, because it gives hologram and active camo more of a purpose by being able to fool promethean vision

Everyone complaining about the huge changes need to dial back a peg or two. Reasons being:

A) Ordinance System will not be a part of every playlist. So far, I only know of Infinity Slayer that uses it.

B) Random Weapon Drops will also not be present in some playlists, I’m sure (i.e. “Classic” playlists will surely not include them, nor will custom games I’m sure.

C) Armor Abilities are more balanced (no more Armor Lock and Jetpack slowing down gameplay), and they’re not disrupting gameplay any more than Bubble Shield & Energy Drain did in Halo 3.

D) Armor Abilities will likely be absent from “Classic” playlists as well.

So honestly, if you play certain “classic” playlists, it’ll be Halo 3 with more weapons, new maps, and better (much better) graphics.

Stop whining and embrace diversity and variety. If you don’t want anything changed at all, then go play Halo 3.

> I simply LOVE everything i have seen so far with Halo 4.
>
> I get what the complainers are trying to say, but seriously, they should play before judging so fast.

Oh the irony of this post. “I LOVE everything 343’s doing. People shouldn’t judge before they play it.”

Nice contradiction. God forbid a person with a negative opinion would post something like that, they would be flamed to hell.

> Everyone complaining about the huge changes need to dial back a peg or two. Reasons being:
>
> A) Ordinance System will not be a part of every playlist. So far, I only know of Infinity Slayer that uses it.

But how will Infinity Slayer ITSELF be implemented???
If it is the standard Slayer now, you can bet it will be in most playlists. And if Reach’s voting system comes back, they might as well rename all of the playlists to “IS Adrift” now and get it over with.

> B) Random Weapon Drops will also not be present in some playlists, I’m sure (i.e. “Classic” playlists will surely not include them, nor will custom games I’m sure.

How will the Classic playlists be handled? If Reach is anything to go by, you can bet your -Yoink- I’m worried.

> C) Armor Abilities are more balanced (no more Armor Lock and Jetpack slowing down gameplay), and they’re not disrupting gameplay any more than Bubble Shield & Energy Drain did in Halo 3.

Being better than -Yoink- shouldn’t be a goal they have. I appreciate them at least TRYING to balance them this time around, but some of the ideas are just plain ridiculous. Seeing through walls? Spawning a turret? Regen Field? Simply awful.

> D) Armor Abilities will likely be absent from “Classic” playlists as well.

Refer to #2.

> So honestly, if you play certain “classic” playlists, it’ll be Halo 3 with more weapons, new maps, and better (much better) graphics.

New maps? No thanks, I’ll take maps that were made for CLASSIC gameplay, not Halo 4 gameplay.

> Stop whining and embrace diversity and variety. If you don’t want anything changed at all, then go play Halo 3.

I don’t want to play a 5 year old game, everyone wants change. But there’s a difference between good and bad change (despite what Obama will tell you), the question is: “Are things like Killstreaks (don’t argue semantics, we BOTH know thats where the concept is from and they have enough similarities to share a commonly used term), Customisable classes (another thing you failed to mention, that is a HUGE change that is practically screaming for abuse), Perks (see last point), AA’s like Promethean Vision, Sprint (I’m actually not as opposed to this as my peers, it actually seems implemented in a way where it can’t be detrimental to gameplay), and a “Prestige” mode good or bad changes?”

I have every right to be skeptical after Reach, you can’t tell me how I should react to what we’ve seen so far. And telling me to “Stop whining” and “go play Halo 3” while I’m displaying valid criticisms really shows miles for your maturity.

I don’t know if trust should be so freely given, bungie “knew” what they were doing for a damn decade and still gave us reach’s ridiculous bullet spread and AL. I mean come on, before reach came out they showed off AL and the majority of the fans were all happy and excited because bungie was doing something new.

I’d like to pretend we’re past just blindly liking new things, if something gives you a single shadow of doubt don’t push it aside; maybe think about why you feel that way.

Anyone saying to just trust 343 and don’t judge before playing the game do not have an acceptable viewpoint. We have numerous videos and accounts from people outside of 343 who have played the game - not even to mention people have experience in prior halo games - therefore we can have reasonable ideas of what works and what doesn’t if indeed 343 are still making A HALO GAME.

I would trust the skeptic’s opinion any hour of any day of the week as opposed to someone who just accepts what they see and will defend it without reason. That kind of attitude of not judging what is shown to us got us Reach, do you people really want that kind of disaster again?