Halo 4: Championship Funtime with Wangtime

Hello again Forum!

Well, i’m back again with some more videos for you guys! This time my progress through the Halo 4: Championships that have just begun! I’m recording all of my games with a live commentary and then posting them in this post (postception) I will be uploading a new episode every morning, so favorite this post so you can keep updated!

Please be aware, I’m no MLG coolkid, I play to have fun. So don’t expect proscope-noscopes left right and centre aha! If I end the game with a smile on my face, i’m the winner. Enjoy!

Halo 4: Halo 4: Global Championship Funtime with Wangtime

Game 1 | Championship Rumble Pit on Haven
Game 2 | Championship Rumble Pit on Abandon
Game 3 | Championship Rumble Pit on Adrift
Game 4 |
Game 5 |
Game 6 |
Game 7 |
Game 8 |
Game 9 |
Game 10 |
Game 11 |
Game 12 |
Game 13 |
Game 14 |
Game 15 |
Game 16 |
Game 17 |
Game 18 |
Game 19 |
Game 20 |

Thank you for watching Halo4rum, stay safe.

This should be in the Community Creations forum.

Bah wanted you to take that so much at the end. Nice vid, couldn’t listen to the audio but it made me want to go play.

> Bah wanted you to take that so much at the end. Nice vid, couldn’t listen to the audio but it made me want to go play.

Thanks man, you should go play! :smiley: And watch it with the audio… :wink:

That was cool. You spam the crap out of AC, but at least you don’t camp with it, you seem to use it the way it was intended to be used.

Some advice if you don’t mind, you can strafe instead of jump. Leave the one jump for the final shots or before you go for the melee. It makes you a harder target for BR’s, DMR’s and Snipers. All in all that was actually a good game u deserved to win you were just unlucky on your final few kills.

> That was cool. You spam the crap out of AC, but at least you don’t camp with it, you seem to use it the way it was intended to be used.
>
> Some advice if you don’t mind, you can strafe instead of jump. Leave the one jump for the final shots or before you go for the melee. It makes you a harder target for BR’s, DMR’s and Snipers. All in all that was actually a good game u deserved to win you were just unlucky on your final few kills.

Thanks man I am always game for advice to improve! And I will try it out in tonight’s recording session. C:

Many thanks!

Updated with Game #2!

Updated with game #3!