Halo 4 Cannot Be the Same

Theres so much stuff I’m honestly expecting for Halo 4 like object textures, A.I., music, and so many other features since Halo:Reach didn’t really bring somethig big exept Phasing and Forge World which are only two things but I honestly hope 343 can deliver and bring alot of these awsome ideas people are posting on the forums.

As the many posts I’ve made towards the things I want Forge and Custom Games to have I was just really hoping playable Flood would make an appearance in Custom Games and Forge along with fighting them and other A.I.

I just really want us fellow creative forgers to have more tools to make our maps and games more interactive and colorful then the boring same ol thing with Custom Games now in Halo:Reach.

One thing I was just thinking about was the option to even make Halo a horror game with the hopeful advanced tools in Halo 4 where can can make the map dark (not the stupid fake FX like purple where you can still see the sun in Forge World) and then add lights. This idea came up when I was unsuccesfully tried to beat the weekly challenge LASO on Exodus. In the intro of the level I was in the dark building where suicidal grunts were attacking me and creepy music was playing. But instead of grunts put flood in. It reminded me of Dead Space. Hopefully we can have such amazing tools where the custom game doesn’t even feel like Halo no more.

Trust me theres so many features and other things I want in Forge but what got me urked was how Halo Reach always felt like the same thing. I want us to be able to make OUR OWN GAME.

Your own game…dang…
That is intersting, but the questian is: can 343i do it?

lolwut, Halo Reach felt the same? Then why is everyone complaining that it is too different? Yeah they reused a few textures, but the rest are all different, all the models are new, the gameplay is very different, the environments are very different, everything is just different. They also add a LOT of stuff, I don’t see what your argument is about…

Lol you obviously do not play Custom Games or Forge alot because everytime I play I feel like none of my Gametypes feel unique to the point where its a new game. I make alot of maps from scratch and have them played by so many people since Halo Reach release so please don’t say anything if you have no idea what you are talking about.

> Your own game…dang…
> That is intersting, but the questian is: can 343i do it?

Better yet… Will it blend?

I have my faith in 343. I believe they will do good as Bungie and I bet even better in some aspects.

I’m sure everything would be fine have you ever played Killing Floor or Garry’s Mod? Now that alot of replayability and thats something I hope to see in the next trilogy in Halo and this does not need to blend because its Custom Games thats the point. Its your rules your game.

> Theres so much stuff I’m honestly expecting for Halo 4 like object textures, A.I., music, and so many other features since Halo:Reach didn’t really bring somethig big exept Phasing and Forge World which are only two things but I honestly hope 343 can deliver and bring alot of these awsome ideas people are posting on the forums.
>
> As the many posts I’ve made towards the things I want Forge and Custom Games to have I was just really hoping playable Flood would make an appearance in Custom Games and Forge along with fighting them and other A.I.
>
> I just really want us fellow creative forgers to have more tools to make our maps and games more interactive and colorful then the boring same ol thing with Custom Games now in Halo:Reach.
>
> One thing I was just thinking about was the option to even make Halo a horror game with the hopeful advanced tools in Halo 4 where can can make the map dark (not the stupid fake FX like purple where you can still see the sun in Forge World) and then add lights. This idea came up when I was unsuccesfully tried to beat the weekly challenge LASO on Exodus. In the intro of the level I was in the dark building where suicidal grunts were attacking me and creepy music was playing. But instead of grunts put flood in. It reminded me of Dead Space. Hopefully we can have such amazing tools where the custom game doesn’t even feel like Halo no more.
>
> Trust me theres so many features and other things I want in Forge but what got me urked was how Halo Reach always felt like the same thing. I want us to be able to make OUR OWN GAME.

I agree I really agree I want to be able to play as the flood in halo 4 in custom game and forge and have AI. I’ve been wanting to play as the flood since halo 2 ! It would be awsome to forge a map that looks like a covenant ship or flood play and make it the way you want it but im not sure if bots would work on those maps but if they can all the more reason to get halo 4. If anything I want playable flood not just fire fight or infection but custom games and forge maybe MM.

…You want to be able to make your own game?

You should probably get some qualifications and then get a job with 343, Otherwise no matter what they try they will never amount that much customization on console.

Also what I liked in halo 2 was a reward that if you finished the game on legendary you would get an extra map unless you got the map pack It would be cool if we were rewarded for own hard game play of the campaign.

I would rather Halo be the same than different. The game was competitive and fun. Don’t fix it if it aint broken.

I’m expecting a lot from Halo 4 as well. I don’t care if it’s delayed once it’s the best game ever made like, in my opinion, Halo 3 was and will never be beaten I don’t think.