Halo 4 Campaign

I’ve been trying to play the Halo 4 campaign on MCC, but when I reach mission 5: Reclaimer the game stalls out and reverts me back to the loading screen (I have the digital copy of the game). Haven’t been able to solve this problem or figure out why this is happening on this specific mission.

> 2533274869570774;1:
> I’ve been trying to play the Halo 4 campaign on MCC, but when I reach mission 5: Reclaimer the game stalls out and reverts me back to the loading screen (I have the digital copy of the game). Haven’t been able to solve this problem or figure out why this is happening on this specific mission.

It could be a coding issue, my suggestion would be to uninstall MCC and then re-install it. Might take awhile though

The only solution I can offer is that you Uninstall since its a digital copy

have you tried playing it co-op?
Does this happen on any difficulty?

> 2533274869570774;1:
> I’ve been trying to play the Halo 4 campaign on MCC, but when I reach mission 5: Reclaimer the game stalls out and reverts me back to the loading screen (I have the digital copy of the game). Haven’t been able to solve this problem or figure out why this is happening on this specific mission.

There could be multiple solutions.

1. Freeze of the gameIn these cases the best solution is always to press the xbox button on the controller, select the MCC and force it to close.
If this is not enough and the MCC does not want to start, carry out a soft reset of the console by keeping the xbox button on the machine pressed while the console is switched on until it switches off. At this point, turn the console back on and restart the MCC.

2. Endless loading screensThis is a problem similar to the number 1 on the list.
The solution, then, is always to press the xbox button on the controller, select the MCC and force it to close.
If this is not enough and the MCC does not want to start correctly, carry out a soft reset of the console by keeping the xbox button on the machine pressed while the console is switched on until it switches off. At this point, turn the console back on and restart the MCC.

3. Crash of the game | Crash of the menus | Corrupts savefilesIn all these cases the solution, unfortunately, is almost always the same. First I would advise you to try the solutions mentioned above anyway, but if it does not work … well …
The only solution could be to completely delete the MCC from your HDD and re-download it. If the problem is attributed to a single game in the collection, you can only cancel and download it, thus saving time.

Yo can i have a inv

I have a similar issues im current;y playing solo legendary for the achievement on halo 4, but the mission midnight always cashes the game to the dashboard on loading the level, docent matter what checkpoint i load the issues persist im on the xbox one x, use to play on the oringinal xbox one and got most and aside from crashes occasionally forcing me to reload a checkpoint i was able to complete all whole campaign now i cant on the X for some reason.