Halo 4 Campaign

How about we split the Campaign in half just like H2. While Chief is exploring the new forerunner world and Arbiter is hunting down the rest of the Covenant. Cmon 343i think of how epic that would be!

> How about we split the Campaign in half just like H2. While Chief is exploring the new forerunner world and Arbiter is hunting down the rest of the Covenant. Cmon 343i think of how epic that would be!

Halo 2 was a midpoint in the Halo trilogy where each story is developing getting ready to converge and be a giant comple full circle story…Halo 4 is just the beginning of a new trilogy. Maybe wait a few years for Halo 5 to be like this. Plus, at the end of Halo 3, elites kind of just go home and somewhat say they will deal with the brutes and since brutes are dumb and mindless without being controlled by the prophets, i doubt 343 would include them in this BRAND NEW HALO TRILOGY.

I actually hope this happens they could start it off with the elites coming out of slipspace and the fleet gets seperated and the SOI is underattack from brutes and you have to defend it inside as the arbiter. Kind of like the opening of CE where you faught on the POA this time the ship is being repaired by elites and you fight while this all happens.