Halo 4 Campaign Soundtrack Order Thread

Hey everybody, I was able to finish this up earlier than expected. I’ve seen around that people have been wanting to know what the order is for the music in the Campaign. I took the time to figure it out because I myself was curious.

I went through each level and wrote down the music I recognized, so I’ll have each level, plus I created a list I believe would work the best that doesn’t include repeat tracks. Speaking of that, Revival comes up most frequently in the list. There are some spots I didn’t recognize what it was, so if you the community know what it is please feel free to edit it. Red text indicates that I’m not sure what music goes there.

Edit: I’ve gone back through the campaign and I found a couple places where I messed up the order list down below. Specifically, Majestic isn’t in the campaign as I originally said. Also, being the lazy person I was I watched all of the credits this time and realized 117 also plays there, so you will see that down below as well.

Music List By Campaign Level

(C = Cutscene, G = Gameplay)

Prologue: Something, Sacrifice

Dawn: C1: Something
G1: Intruders, Belly of the Beast, Gravity

Requiem: C1: Green & Blue
G1: Wreckage, Requiem, Legacy
C2: N/A
G2: Haven
C3: N/A

Forerunner: G1: Aliens, Pylons
C1: Revival
G2: Escape

Infinity: Cutscenes: No music
Gameplay: Swamp, Ascendancy, Push Through, Mantis

Reclaimer: C1: Something
G1: Convoy, Legacy
C2: Solace, Atonement, Revival(partial)
G2: Kantele Bow, To Galaxy (Extended)
C3: Something, 117(very beginning part)

Shutdown: C1: Lasky’s Theme
Gameplay: Wreckage, Foreshadow, Pylons(partial), Cloud City, Revival(partial), This Armour, Something, Revival(partial)
C2: Awakening, Nemesis(partial), Revival(partial)

Composer: C1: Monk Chant (still counts :stuck_out_tongue: )
G1: Faithless
G2: Intruders, Mantis, Immaterial
C3: Immaterial (continued from gameplay)

Midnight: C1: Sacrifice
G1: 117
C2: Sacrifice (very ending)
G2: Arrival, Immaterial(ending part of song)
C3: Nemesis
G3 (QTE): N/A
C4: Green & Blue
Final Cutscene: Something, Never Forget (Midnight Version)

Credits: Never Forget (Midnight Version), 117 (1st half of song)

Epilogue: 117 (picks up right where it left off at the Credits)

This last list is what I feel works the best for listening to the music in order without the repeat tracks (I’m looking at you Revival). If you (the reader) feel like a particular song should go somewhere else you can move it around, but this list is my version that I feel works the best. So, without further ado…

Skippy575’s Campaign Music List

1. Intruders
  2. Belly of the Beast
  3. Gravity
  4. Wreckage
  5. Requiem
  6. Haven
  7. Aliens
  8. Pylons
  9. Revival
  10. Escape
  11. Swamp
  12. Ascendancy
  13. Push Through
  14. Mantis
  15. Convoy
  16. Legacy
  17. Solace
  18. Atonement
  19. Kantele Bow
  20. To Galaxy (Extended)
  21. Lasky’s Theme
  22. Foreshadow
  23. Cloud City (This track can be switched with Foreshadow. It depends on which tower is completed first during Shutdown)
  24. This Armour
  25. Awakening

(If I had it, the Monk Chant would go next)

1. Faithless
  2. Immaterial
  3. Sacrifice
  4. 117
  5. Arrival
  6. Nemesis
  7. Green & Blue
  8. Never Forget (Midnight Version)

(The list is now one song shorter as I realized Majestic doesn’t play when Chief enters the Didact’s ship in Midnight. It’s in fact the ending of Sacrifice.)

So there you go everybody. I hope you enjoy it!

Oooh, very useful, thank you! I’m rearranging my folder right now. :slight_smile:

> Oooh, very useful, thank you! I’m rearranging my folder right now. :slight_smile:

Glad to help!

Very Useful. Thanks, OP
BTW, isn’t the monk chant played at the beginning of the Composer on Vol 2? I was pretty upset it wasn’t on the first one.

> Very Useful. Thanks, OP
> BTW, isn’t the monk chant played at the beginning of the Composer on Vol 2? I was pretty upset it wasn’t on the first one.

Not that I’m aware of. I listened to the whole volume and didn’t hear it. It’s a shame too.

Also, in regards to some of the blank areas, I never thought of checking the remix tracks from Vol 1. So if anybody wants to check those out it would be very appreciated.

> Very Useful. Thanks, OP
> BTW, isn’t the monk chant played at the beginning of the Composer on Vol 2? I was pretty upset it wasn’t on the first one.

He is referring to the classic Halo monk chant. Remember back to when you first arrive at the asteroid and see the other Halo. It plays then.

Thanks for doing this skippy. This is hella cool.

Very nice thread, and awesome of you to do this! This reminds me to finally listen to Vol. 2. :slight_smile:

> Very nice thread, and awesome of you to do this! This reminds me to finally listen to Vol. 2. :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome. Vol 2 is a good one for sure to listen to.