Halo 4 campaign problems (tips for Halo 5)

Honestly i am not going to lie, i loved Halo 4 and in terms of story 343 did an amazing job starting a new saga, my concerns are gameplay related.

Don’t get me wrong i think that Halo 4 is all around Halo and it feels like so, but here are some things that bugged me and i would love to see the community agreeing or disagreeing with them and adding to the list.

In my opinion it starts with difficulty as i think that it is both to hard and to easy, it feels like the easier difficulty’s are barely easy enough for me to recommend halo 4 as a starting point to the series, I play halo since CE and since halo 2 i have this ritual where i play installments on easy first to get the story and then move directly up to legendary for a hardening shock…

Since i was playing on easy i was manly worried about the narrative and basically “trolling” around rushing like a madman for some kicks, but i found out that i was being killed by ridiculous splatter mechanics mixed with AI that would just boost charge against me if i thought about boarding, mixed with the smart AI (witch trough it all, they got right, just not for easy mode) i thought that legendary was going to be Hell, but it wasn’t…

Played again thought normal and heroic to find out that the difference between difficulty’s is too little, leaving die rookies frustrated and die hard’s wanting for more…

I am both tending if i am playing on a vacation afternoon or a working week Friday night and felt like i wasn’t able to get either a good laughing session nor a skill straining challenge.