Halo 4 campaign footage from eurogamer

If anyone missed the live stream eurogamer has uploaded the full session, also if it does not play properly make sure to enable your ad blocker.

Beware Spoilers in the video

skip to 12:00 for the beginning of the event

> if anyone missed the live stream eurogamer has uploaded the full session also if it does not play properly make sure to enable your ad blocker.
>
> Beware Spoilers in the video
>
> skip to 12:00 for the beginning of the event
>
> http://youtu.be/JylkzGSfnn4?t=12m

Fixed, linked it to go right to the correct point in time.

Also to note, he started the mission at rally point charlie. xD

Didn’t really show much at all in my opinion. I wouldn’t have minded at least one cutscene or two if the missions are as long as they say they are going to be.

Why are you trying to spoil the campaign for me? not cool.

> Why are you trying to spoil the campaign for me? not cool.

It’s not that hard to stop browsing these forums. If you don’t want to start being spoiled you should have left about a week ago anyway. Alot of info is out so far.

> > Why are you trying to spoil the campaign for me? not cool.
>
>
> It’s not that hard to stop browsing these forums. If you don’t want to start being spoiled you should have left about a week ago anyway. Alot of info is out so far.

Don’t tell me what to do! i should be allowed to post here too without people posting spoilers :confused:

> Also to note, he started the mission at rally point charlie. xD

Good catch, seems that the missions are going to be really long.

> > > Why are you trying to spoil the campaign for me? not cool.
> >
> >
> > It’s not that hard to stop browsing these forums. If you don’t want to start being spoiled you should have left about a week ago anyway. Alot of info is out so far.
>
> Don’t tell me what to do! i should be allowed to post here too without people posting spoilers :confused:

Just don’t click on a post with Campaign mission gameplay from Halo 4 OMG! or don’t go clicking on the links.

> > > Why are you trying to spoil the campaign for me? not cool.
> >
> >
> > It’s not that hard to stop browsing these forums. If you don’t want to start being spoiled you should have left about a week ago anyway. Alot of info is out so far.
>
> Don’t tell me what to do! i should be allowed to post here too without people posting spoilers :confused:

So don’t click on the thread titled “Campaign Footage?” Is that really so difficult?
EDIT:Beat me to it

Why are you attacking me? :confused:

I thought it was spartan ops campaign not the actual campaign with the chief! maybe the op should have put spoiler tags in the titles and said it wasn’t spartan ops?

> > > > Why are you trying to spoil the campaign for me? not cool.
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s not that hard to stop browsing these forums. If you don’t want to start being spoiled you should have left about a week ago anyway. Alot of info is out so far.
> >
> > Don’t tell me what to do! i should be allowed to post here too without people posting spoilers :confused:
>
> So don’t click on the thread titled “Campaign Footage?” Is that really so difficult?
> EDIT:Beat me to it

Really though, he seems to be a troll (had small argument with a trolling kind of guy on a different forum, with this guy supporting him) :confused:

> Why are you attacking me? :confused:
>
> I thought it was spartan ops campaign not the actual campaign with the chief! maybe the op should have put spoiler tags in the titles and said it wasn’t spartan ops?

If it was spartan ops, it would of said Spatan Ops gameplay

Hey don’t call me a troll just because I liked what another guy was saying in that thread. He’s a cm punk fan too, it’s nice to see other people with similar interests on a forum.

And anyway I have a point with what I just said about the spartan ops and spoiler tags!

>
> I thought it was spartan ops campaign not the actual campaign with the chief! maybe the op should have put spoiler tags in the titles and said it wasn’t spartan ops?

are you a troll ?

It’s an easy mistake to make when you’re excited… get off my back.

Jesus.

>

Nobody is attacking you. At this point you are in the wrong.

If this thread was Spartan Ops Campaign the OP would’ve put that in the title. It is against the rules to use misleading titles anyway. The OP says and I quote:

> if anyone missed the live stream eurogamer has uploaded the full session also if it does not play properly make sure to enable your ad blocker.
>
> Beware Spoilers in the video
>
> skip to 12:00 for the beginning of the event
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JylkzGSfnn4&feature=player_embedded

Not only has he put a Spoiler indication but he’s also stated in the title that it is the Campaign. Not Spartan Ops Campaign.

And Halo 4 is just under 40 days from release. Spoilers are going to be posted on the forums regardless of it being against the rules or not. If you can’t handle that, go dark. Either that, or be very careful what you click on. Some people will add spoiler tags but for threads like this it really isn’t needed.

I’m sorry to say but the only person here who’s made the mistake is you.

Well… ok but thank you for not calling me an outright troll like those nerds with a chip on their shoulder above me. I just got excited and clicked the link straight away.

> Well… ok but thank you for not calling me an outright troll like those nerds with a chip on their shoulder above me. I just got excited and clicked the link straight away.

And you watched the whole thing thinking it was Spartan Ops? Or just the start then went “Uh Oh! I accidently clicked on a spoilery thingy!”

> Well… ok but thank you for not calling me an outright troll like those nerds with a chip on their shoulder above me. I just got excited and clicked the link straight away.

Easy mistake to make, just a friendly note that you should edit the quoted post. If someone reports it you risk getting banned for insulting other users. :wink: