Halo 4 Campaign 8 missions so what

8 missions doesnt mean it is a short campaign. thats 8 missions that 343 decided how long a mission is. each mission could consist of 3 to 4 or even 5 checkpoints like we have seen in other titles for halo. so when you have played through a level there are cetain parts of the mission you can choose to start from when you play it again. so i dont think it would be short if 343 said it would be the longest campaign. i felt like Halo 3 has had the longest campaign so if they outdo Halo 3, its gonna be pretty good

I hope so. 8 missions that are Floodgate-length would be a serious disappointment.

Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running

yeah solo legendary is going to be far more difficult than halo reach legendary, halo reach i just let the other invincible spartans shoot people while i took cover and popped in some head shots. and im sure most of the levels wont be too tedious i hope because the flood is not in. the flood made everything so frustrating for me

> Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running

Halo Reach only had 8 if you don’t include the Cutscene and Lone Wolfs

> Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running

I cant tell if you’re kidding or not. ODST took 6 hours on normal, Halo 4 better take upwards of 10.

> > Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running
>
> Halo Reach only had 8 if you don’t include the Cutscene and Lone Wolfs

i can beat halo reach in 8 hours on heroic solo, reach was really good with new graphics and customizable options even in campaign cutscenes and its story felt pretty epic and i loved that it was the first game without the flood, and the space battle was awesome, but after the first playthrough it felt short

> > Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running
>
> Halo Reach only had 8 if you don’t include the Cutscene and Lone Wolfs

10 actually

>
> I cant tell if you’re kidding or not. ODST took 6 hours on normal, Halo 4 better take upwards of 10.

ODST was unique and explorable i liked it

> > > Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running
> >
> > Halo Reach only had 8 if you don’t include the Cutscene and Lone Wolfs
>
> 10 actually

I highly doubt 343i would make the campaign a let down

Sure 8 missions but im sure they are great filled with everything HALO and hopefully they are somewhat long / with all kind of levels of difficulties

> > > > Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running
> > >
> > > Halo Reach only had 8 if you don’t include the Cutscene and Lone Wolfs
> >
> > 10 actually
>
> 9.

oh, yes i miss counted. thank you for correcting me.

> > > Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running
> >
>
> 10 actually

Without Lone Wolf and Noble Actual:

1. Winter Contingency
  2. ONI Sword Base
  3. Nightfall
  4. Tip of the Spear
  5. Long Night of Solace
  6. Exodus
  7. New Alexandria
  8. The Package
  9. Pillar of Autumn

So 9 main missions. Thats without Noble Actual (Just a cutscene) and Lone Wolf (Post Credits).

> 8 missions doesnt mean it is a short campaign. thats 8 missions that 343 decided how long a mission is. each mission could consist of 3 to 4 or even 5 checkpoints like we have seen in other titles for halo. so when you have played through a level there are cetain parts of the mission you can choose to start from when you play it again. so i dont think it would be short if 343 said it would be the longest campaign. i felt like Halo 3 has had the longest campaign so if they outdo Halo 3, its gonna be pretty good

*rally points

Anyways, Legendary is going to be absolutely punishing (hopefully in a good way: smart AI with little to none crutches).

> I hope so. 8 missions that are Floodgate-length would be a serious disappointment.

Dear God, that level was terrible. The whole thing could be done pacifist! Only 1 choke point: inside the building where the Drones attack

Also, it was very difficult, almost impossible to save most marines. Once the Pure Forms came in, they were dead. Really pointless in saving any of them.

I only liked 2 things about the level: Spec Ops Elites (though they had badly nerfed AI) and box launching.

> > > > Yes, just because halo 4 has 8 missions doesn’t mean it’s short. I bet, if you play it in legendary it will take you more than 3 hours to go trough without speed running
> > >
> >
> > 10 actually
>
> Without Lone Wolf and Noble Actual:
> 1. Winter Contingency
> 2. ONI Sword Base
> 3. Nightfall
> 4. Tip of the Spear
> 5. Long Night of Solace
> 6. Exodus
> 7. New Alexandria
> 8. The Package
> 9. Pillar of Autumn
>
> So 9 main missions. Thats without Noble Actual (Just a cutscene) and Lone Wolf (Post Credits).

look on top of your post.

> >
>
> 10 actually

Winter Contingency
Sword Base
Nightfall
Tip of the Spear
Long night of Solace
Exodus
New Alexandria
The Package
Pillar of Autumn

9 Missions, Nightfall was 3 minutes long if you played it right, and the first mission can be done within 10 minutes Lone wolf doesn’t count

> > >
> >
> > 10 actually
>
> Winter Contingency
> Sword Base
> Nightfall
> Tip of the Spear
> Long night of Solace
> Exodus
> New Alexandria
> The Package
> Pillar of Autumn
>
> 9 Missions, Nightfall was 3 minutes long if you played it right, and the first mission can be done within 10 minutes Lone wolf doesn’t count

Don’t you guys ever look at the posts, i get it, Halo rach has 9 REAL missions.

Yeah i suggested 8 i was 1 off. But there is basically only 7 because the first 3 are only 10 minutes long each (excluding sword base)

No matter how hard or long the mission is, Nak3dHalo will always find a fast way theough it lol.

Halo: CE length missions will make it all OK. I’m not going to count Spartan Ops because it is a stand-alone feature and should therefore not count in assistance with or against the campaign’s length.