halo 4 campaign 8 missions only?

Really, why? Why is there only 8 missions, is there going to be another halo with more missions? I kept beliveing the rumrs this game would have over 50 missions for campaign and I really wanted it because of that. I was looking forward to having a whole bunch of missions, story line missions, not spartan ops about the ship, but more about the chief and etc.

Please say they will have mission pack downloads, not tied in so people who want to play campain on legendary for achievemensts and can do that without needing to play those new ones.

Really, please, I’m certain its possible just like the map packs…

All the other games have more then 9 missions I believe.

Main Reason I play halo is because of the story, if they made a movie about master chief from beginning to end, or should I say movies, I would indefinitley buy them.

Please say there are more campaign missions.

Over 50 missions? Keep dreaming. You’re probably confused by all the Spartan Ops missions we’ll be getting. There are 50 in the first season of three, I think.

Halo 2 had 15 missions, but some were basically two parts to one major segment, and one was just a cutscene. Does that make Halo 2 better because it had more? It didn’t make the game any longer. There could have been 100 missions at 5 minutes a piece.

The mission count is irrelevant. If you were to combine all the missions into one, would that make it any worse? You should be more concerned that each level offers something different to keep the variety and the experience fresh.

Yes, it has 8 missions. Each probably lasting around 45 mins.

Spartan Ops is the mode that will have 50.

343 actually did a fantastic job, imo, of telling this story.

I’m not too bothered by it, mainly because the levels themselves are longer, not to mention the levels have their own little epic part (like the Pelican in Mission 6).

so you call copying the level from reach and turning the falcon into a pelican a good level. its a direct copy from reach. no creativity at all in campaign.

> Over 50 missions? Keep dreaming. You’re probably confused by all the Spartan Ops missions we’ll be getting. There are 50 in the first season of three, I think.
>
> Halo 2 had 15 missions, but some were basically two parts to one major segment, and one was just a cutscene. Does that make Halo 2 better because it had more? It didn’t make the game any longer. There could have been 100 missions at 5 minutes a piece.
>
> The mission count is irrelevant. If you were to combine all the missions into one, would that make it any worse? You should be more concerned that each level offers something different to keep the variety and the experience fresh.

Did you not understand, maybe I did mess it up a bit, but I care about the story too. Missions = storyline, more Missions = More of the storyline. Now I hope you can understand. Now you see what I want…And preferrably, by one thing, I don’t want to wait 10 years to find more about the chief, If I have to wait a year for the next game, well, I guess its black ops 2 for me. Unless we can get more of the story.

Yea, Granted its a great and beautiful environment and the storyline is wondeful, but I really don’t want to wait fot the next game just to play 8 more missions and be bored, really…MP is alright, its just as fun anymore to me. And Spartan Ops is a load of bull IMO as it don’t tag in with the chief’s story, I miss firefight…