Halo 4 BTB map pack

I only play BTB. Can someone tell me if any of the map packs are worth buying solely for BTB maps. I know you can’t buy the individual maps but do any of the packs have more than one BTB map?

> I only play BTB. Can someone tell me if any of the map packs are worth buying solely for BTB maps. I know you can’t buy the individual maps but do any of the packs have more than one BTB map?

The Crimson Map pack that just released has all big maps. I think 2 of the 3 (Wreckage and Shatter) are strictly BTB. I haven’t seen the other (Harvest) come up in voting so I assume it is an Infinity Slayer option. Check out vids for these maps on youtube to see whether they appeal to you. I like Shatter (symmetrical, tons of ghosts and 2 mantis) but Wreckage feels like a cluster-yoink- of a map.

If you like BTB I would say: go for it. Unless you play on splitscreen, in this case framerate (especially on Shatter) makes Crimson basically unplayable.

Thats about all they’re good for. As if there weren’t enough huge maps in the first place, the first DLC was exclusively huge maps that play terribly.

Crimison DLC maps are vehicle fest.Everybody seems to be driving something when you’re playing DLC on BTB.

Why did 343 remove objective games from BTB? I loved capture the flag and assault on
BTB maps.