Halo 4 brings back the competitive edge!

To all the people complainig about how fast the kill times are, go back to reach since its way slower. Halo 2 in some aspects was faster. In halo 2 one melee and a headshot with the br would take down a person. So obviously Halo 4 aint no cod copycat.

Ragnorak or however you spell it is not broke. The team that controls the power weapons usually wins. How is this broke? Spawn camping is what a good team does. As the reach kids like to say…adapt lol.

I feel as halo 4 has returned to the halo roots. Yeah it has alot of new stuff added but when i play in the slayer pro list it feels like halo 2 in terms of pace and competition. I love it!

I would have to agree with with you. And so would my friend that stopped playing Halo Reach 2 weeks after launch and is loving Halo 4.

Reach was awful. Im glad ur friend shares the same opinion.

I actually enjoyed Reach, but yea, Halo 4 is the best one yet. =] I literally don’t know how some people are STILL complaining. This is the game Reach was suppose to be and the return to fast paced Halo that everyone cried for.

Will never understand this community =/

I guess people got used to h3/reach tank speed gameplay.

Bump!

> I guess people got used to h3/reach tank speed gameplay.

most veteran H2 players arn’t playing halo anymore, reach just destroyed their hopes, so actual players are most likely H3 players.

> > I guess people got used to h3/reach tank speed gameplay.
>
> most veteran H2 players arn’t playing halo anymore, reach just destroyed their hopes, so actual players are most likely H3 players.

Yeah I hope halo 4 brings most of them back.

Bumppp

Bumppp

> To all the people complainig about how fast the kill times are, go back to reach since its way slower. Halo 2 in some aspects was faster. In halo 2 one melee and a headshot with the br would take down a person. So obviously Halo 4 aint no cod copycat.
>
> Ragnorak or however you spell it is not broke. The team that controls the power weapons usually wins. How is this broke? Spawn camping is what a good team does. As the reach kids like to say…adapt lol.
>
> I feel as halo 4 has returned to the halo roots. Yeah it has alot of new stuff added but when i play in the slayer pro list it feels like halo 2 in terms of pace and competition. I love it!

The kill speed is faster than Halo 2 (disregarding bxr). It is extremely to get headshots and very difficult to miss shots. Halo 2 had the potential to kill as fast, but actually hitting someone 3 times then once in the head was fairly difficult

> Bumppp

Please don’t bump. It’s considered spam and against the rules. Thanks.

> > To all the people complainig about how fast the kill times are, go back to reach since its way slower. Halo 2 in some aspects was faster. In halo 2 one melee and a headshot with the br would take down a person. So obviously Halo 4 aint no cod copycat.
> >
> > Ragnorak or however you spell it is not broke. The team that controls the power weapons usually wins. How is this broke? Spawn camping is what a good team does. As the reach kids like to say…adapt lol.
> >
> > I feel as halo 4 has returned to the halo roots. Yeah it has alot of new stuff added but when i play in the slayer pro list it feels like halo 2 in terms of pace and competition. I love it!
>
> The kill speed is faster than Halo 2 (disregarding bxr). It is extremely to get headshots and very difficult to miss shots. Halo 2 had the potential to kill as fast, but actually hitting someone 3 times then once in the head was fairly difficult

It comes down to the netcode. If halo 2 had halo 4s netcode halo 2 would be faster cause of the 4 shot br instead of the current 5 shot br. Playing halo 2 system link feels like halo 4.