Halo 4 BR Crosshair

I’m already a bit mad that the Scope is square, and when zoomed, looks worse. But I think the crosshair really needs to be changed. It needs to look a bit more like the Halo 3 version.

Please, 343. Its the same gun - Even if its a different model, at least have the same crosshair.

Everything reticle and radar related in Halo 3 was lacking. There was no detail, they were just faint light blue shapes in an otherwise detailed world.

It was in need of an overhaul or it wouldn’t fit with the Halo 4 scheme. I’ll agree that the scope being square isn’t the best thing (Why make a square box for a round sight?), but it’s something i can live with.

Regardless of cross hair, I’ll use what’s in front me and let skill decide the rest.

As you can tell, i am not very picky.

Btw, cross hairs reduce skill gap. Any good player would tell you don’t need them as anything that can help you aim is uncompetitive. =P

> Regardless of cross hair, I’ll use what’s in front me and let skill decide the rest.
>
>
> As you can tell, i am not very picky.
>
>
> Btw, cross hairs reduce skill gap. Any good player would tell you don’t need them as anything that can help you aim is uncompetitive. =P

Casual is the correct word you’re looking for.

1-50 RANKING SYSTEM NO BLOOM BR IS BEST EVER ETC ETC!!! MLG hyper ventilating

> Casual is the correct word you’re looking for.

Semantics :stuck_out_tongue:

> 1-50 RANKING SYSTEM NO BLOOM BR IS BEST EVER ETC ETC!!! <mark>MLG hyper ventilating</mark>

Relevant

It doesn’t bother me…

and technically MC doesn’t look through the scope. It’s all integrated with the HUD, so it can be any shape that he wants it.

It looks awesome to me!

[deleted]

> > Casual is the correct word you’re looking for.
>
> Semantics :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
>
> > 1-50 RANKING SYSTEM NO BLOOM BR IS BEST EVER ETC ETC!!! <mark>MLG hyper ventilating</mark>
>
> Relevant

I almost died of laughter while watching this!

I think the reticle should expand whenever it’s fired. Meaning the next shots are more likely to miss due to the reticle expanding in size. Encouraging patience in earning your kills and needing to pace your shots to make a kill.

I think I’ll call this system… “reticle expansion”.

> Relevant

Where do you think I got it from? :wink: