Halo 4 Box art for Limited Edition

I am truly excited for everything that the limited edition has to offer for Halo 4. It is definitely worth its $99.99 price tag. But, i still want the -Yoink!- case and box art from the standard edition. I am a huge fan of the artwork.

Stardard Edition Box Art

Does anyone know if this will be included with the limited edition of the game?

Thanks!

i dont know but nomally in is or the steel case we see in LE is a over coat for the real game

Hopefully we just get a steel case and then under that is the normal retail box.

And I thought I was the only one

am think am gonna buy it like 70% sure and am gonna try, not even what happends on my country cause they don’t sell those editions till like a 5 months later, but am pretty sure it will, and what was that tine box of platinum?? are they two boxes?

I asked that question in the Halo bulletin thread. From the looks of it, LE owners will miss out on the sweet box art of the standard edition. I think it is fair trade though considering what we get with the LE. I’ll probably get the standard edition also.

Like Reach and Halo 3, the game has come within a case and is in a black box usually, instead of the Xbox green. Hopefully it’s like that. Halo 3’s art was black and white though. I’m hoping Halo 4’s still has the color like Reach.

The case will probably be like the Limited Ed. case for Halo 2. It would be nice if we get a decent sized poster of the art that appears on the standard copy included in the Limited Ed.

> Like Reach and Halo 3, the game has come within a case and is in a black box usually, instead of the Xbox green. Hopefully it’s like that. Halo 3’s art was black and white though. I’m hoping Halo 4’s still has the color like Reach.

I was also worried about receiving the box art. If its inside a case and has a black case instead of green I will be fine with that. I just want that box art. For me the art leaves a visual of the game in my mind. Whenever I think of “halo 4” I see that art.

Any idea when we will find out? Or is the answer the day we buy it?

would be a good question to ask bs angel, she might be able to answer

> Hopefully we just get a steel case and then under that is the normal retail box.

Question:

Why would you want a case that is less sturdy and is prone to damaging Xbox discs over the sleek Steel case? I get that you like the cover art, but we could be getting a poster as well with the image or maybe even something better than that.

I’d like the sturdier case since I’m not always looking at the case anyways, the game would be in my tray the whole time. (I don’t think that either the cover art or the limited edition looks better than another.)

Quality > Aesthetics

> would be a good question to ask bs angel, she might be able to answer

Spread the word maybe?

> > would be a good question to ask bs angel, she might be able to answer
>
> Spread the word maybe?

I’m unsure about that actually. I know its a steel case for the L.E… who knows…

Missing out on the amazing box art will be disappointing, but I have no doubts about the fact that it will definitely be worth that small sacrifice to buy the Limited Edition.

if not just print the cover for the standard edition and tape it onto the metal case? lol

> > Hopefully we just get a steel case and then under that is the normal retail box.
>
> Question:
>
> Why would you want a case that is less sturdy and is prone to damaging Xbox discs over the sleek Steel case? I get that you like the cover art, but we could be getting a poster as well with the image or maybe even something better than that.
>
> I’d like the sturdier case since I’m not always looking at the case anyways, the game would be in my tray the whole time. (I don’t think that either the cover art or the limited edition looks better than another.)
>
> Quality > Aesthetics

While it does look cool, I want to have it the same as all my other Xbox 360 games. I think the metal cases look a bit silly and I wouldn’t like to be missing out in having the real box of Halo 4. That is just my opinion anyway. Just like I love the iPhone 4S - It breaks to easily but looks so much better than any other phone. But I’ve never had an Xbox case actually break on me. How would that be possible unless you threw something heavy on top of it…?