Halo 4 Binary Rifle - Ragnarok Spawn

Binary Rifle has been an elusive and annoying commendation so far. I know the Rifle spawns on ragnarok, but every time i try and see what triggers its spawn on both sides of the map, the thing I swear does not spawn.

Anyone know the behavior of its spawn on Big-team ragnarok?

Just do Husky Raid or Binairy slayer in action sack

It’s a random spawn, which means it could spawn at any time or not at all. Also it will only spawn once.

Download the map from your Temporary History and then find the Ordnance Drop in Forge.

Action sack, Husky raid.

Completing that commendation is 10 times faster in Action Sack. Vote for Binary slayer or Husky Raid.

Action Sack can give you any weapon commendation you want – even the accursed plasma pistol!

Now if only there was a playlist that will let me make progress on the Mongoose destroyer… sigh.

Binary Slayer the hell out of that commendation OP.

> Action Sack can give you any weapon commendation you want – even the accursed plasma pistol!
>
> Now if only there was a playlist that will let me make progress on the Mongoose destroyer… sigh.

Plasma Pistol? In AS? Is there a new playlist or something like that?

> > Action Sack can give you any weapon commendation you want – even the accursed plasma pistol!
> >
> > Now if only there was a playlist that will let me make progress on the Mongoose destroyer… sigh.
>
> Plasma Pistol? In AS? Is there a new playlist or something like that?

Paintball. Its a 1 hit kill with the Plasma Pistol. Its been in the Action Sack playlist for at least a couple of months.

Well, yes, Husky Raid and Binary Slayer are the best way to achieve that Commendation, I’m actually going to try and answer your question.

The Binary on Ragnarok is tricky spawn to catch. Now, I know some people will hate for suggesting perks, but the Drop Recon perk is extremely helpful for grabbing power weapons.

On Ragnarok BTB (and CTF, which what I play the most), the Binary will spawn by the little cave tunnel by the Pelican (Blue base side) and in the trickling stream closest to the cliff wall on Red base’s side (the giant rock outcropping formation).

Their spawning during game is random, and even if one side spawns, the other side doesn’t, but for the best chance to get them in time, the Drop Recon perk is amazing.

Hope this helps! :smiley:

It also spawn on Exile at the red lift.

> It also spawn on Exile at the red lift.

Yes, I have seen this.

But, I’ve only seen it once. It’s rare from what I can tell.