Halo 4 betrayal system.

Here’s an idea…

Betrayed via pummel/beatdown (any melee): option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven twice, instant boot after that.

Betrayed via ordnance: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.

Betrayed via Automatic weapon: (Assault Rifle, etc.) option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after that.

Betrayed via precision weapon: option to boot after on betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after.

Betrayed via vehicle (splatter): two betrayals, then option to boot. Automatically booted after three.

Betrayed by high-ordnance vehicle (Scorpion, Wraith): 3 betrayals. Boot option after that, then instant boot after that.

Betrayed via grenades: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.

Any other ways to betray I missed?

You way to strict, for everything it should always be two mistakes before boot option, and when they press “X” button, they should have to watch a 5 sec cam of what happened before they can kick them, iv kicked people before on mistake aleast 10 times.

> You way to strict, for everything it should always be two mistakes before boot option, and when they press “X” button, they should have to watch a 5 sec cam of what happened before they can kick them, iv kicked people before on mistake aleast 10 times.

I understand, but let’s be honest. How many times have you double-pummeled a teammate by ‘accident?’

> crazyfoomandude
>
> PTBRULES;938713 wrote:
> You way to strict, for everything it should always be two mistakes before boot option, and when they press “X” button, they should have to watch a 5 sec cam of what happened before they can kick them, iv kicked people before on mistake aleast 10 times.
>
>
> I understand, but let’s be honest. How many times have you double-pummeled a teammate by ‘accident?’

With a sword, i have, and a few times when in a ball of people

> Here’s an idea…
>
> Betrayed via pummel/beatdown (any melee): option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven twice, instant boot after that.
>
> Betrayed via ordnance: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.
>
> Betrayed via Automatic weapon: (Assault Rifle, etc.) option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after that.
>
> Betrayed via precision weapon: option to boot after on betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after.
>
> Betrayed via vehicle (splatter): two betrayals, then option to boot. Automatically booted after three.
>
> Betrayed by high-ordnance vehicle (Scorpion, Wraith): 3 betrayals. Boot option after that, then instant boot after that.
>
> Betrayed via grenades: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.
>
> Any other ways to betray I missed?

last 5 sec cam is good, I also like my idea of a penalty box, were you have to frag yourself to get out.

> > You way to strict, for everything it should always be two mistakes before boot option, and when they press “X” button, they should have to watch a 5 sec cam of what happened before they can kick them, iv kicked people before on mistake aleast 10 times.
>
> I understand, but let’s be honest. How many times have you double-pummeled a teammate by ‘accident?’

I have, well it was with a sword. I was lounging at some one and a teammate ran in front of me, got sliced, and died.

I was like “How the -Yoink-?” Then got booted.

> > You way to strict, for everything it should always be two mistakes before boot option, and when they press “X” button, they should have to watch a 5 sec cam of what happened before they can kick them, iv kicked people before on mistake aleast 10 times.
>

Agreed.but how many times have you gone a gun and someone killed you.

> > Here’s an idea…
> >
> > Betrayed via pummel/beatdown (any melee): option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven twice, instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via ordnance: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via Automatic weapon: (Assault Rifle, etc.) option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via precision weapon: option to boot after on betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after.
> >
> > Betrayed via vehicle (splatter): two betrayals, then option to boot. Automatically booted after three.
> >
> > Betrayed by high-ordnance vehicle (Scorpion, Wraith): 3 betrayals. Boot option after that, then instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via grenades: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.
> >
> > Any other ways to betray I missed?
>
> last 5 sec cam is good, I also like my idea of a penalty box, were you have to frag yourself to get out.

I love the last 5 seconds cam and your penalty box idea, but having to frag yourself implies you can get out almost immediately. Why let them get out at all? If you boot them, they will just do it again in the next game and they NEVER learn. I understand accidents happen, so if you get 3+ betrayals in one day you should be banned for 2 or 3 days to a week or at least 24 hours. It may seem harsh to some of you, but it has gotten out of hand and people need to know there are consequences for their actions.

> > Here’s an idea…
> >
> > Betrayed via pummel/beatdown (any melee): option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven twice, instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via ordnance: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via Automatic weapon: (Assault Rifle, etc.) option to boot after one betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via precision weapon: option to boot after on betrayal. Forgiven once, instant boot after.
> >
> > Betrayed via vehicle (splatter): two betrayals, then option to boot. Automatically booted after three.
> >
> > Betrayed by high-ordnance vehicle (Scorpion, Wraith): 3 betrayals. Boot option after that, then instant boot after that.
> >
> > Betrayed via grenades: two betrayals then boot option. Instant boot after that.
> >
> > Any other ways to betray I missed?
>
> last 5 sec cam is good, I also like my idea of a penalty box, were you have to frag yourself to get out.

A suicide like this costs the team a kill. So, not only do they get the betrayal, but now can grieve your team? Not good.

Ugh, they’ve never gotten it right :frowning:

i said it before on the bungie forums and i guess ill say it again…one free betrayal per player before possibility to get booted.

once is an accident and should be forgivven, twice is either on purpose or the person is just being ignorant and should be kicked. that’s the way i see it =/