Halo 4 beta?

Hello, just wondering if halo anniversary comes with the halo 4 beta, just like Odst came with the reach beta and if anyone from 343 reads this and hasn’t considered this yet please give it a thought

Maybe, but the beta (if there is one) will diffinetly not be in 2011.

yea :frowning: it will prolly be in the the fall ish of next year btw like your name i play maple lol

I don’t think this belongs in the Campaign section because historically betas for Halo games have been MP only.

> I don’t think this belongs in the Campaign section because historically betas for Halo games have been MP only.

If it’s campaign it’s not a beta… It would be a demo.

I bet if there is a beta, it will come with Halo: Anniversary- ala ODST.

Sorry i didnt know where to put it at D:

Would be awesome if they did :slight_smile:
Though i hope they take care in working through the feedback than bungie did.

A campaign Beta is called an Alpha…just to let you know, a demo is the completed product

Most likely, yes. Another reason to buy CEA, even if you’re a Combat Evolved elitist. :slight_smile:

i was just wondering if a beta will come with it.

its probobly going to work like the beta for reach did with ODST, however if they do make a beta i cant imagine it comeing out for a while

Maybe, maybe not. It’s a little bit early to be worrying about that, don’t you think? We should wait to hear more about the topic from 343i.

> Maybe, maybe not. It’s a little bit early to be worrying about that, don’t you think?

In fact, no. It isn’t. HCEA comes out in November which means that the game has to be finished some time before November. And this in turn means that the decision of whether or not it’ll include an invite to a possible H4 Beta has to be made soon.

> Maybe, but the beta (if there is one) will diffinetly not be in 2011.

there will for sure be a beta just not so soon

We could very likely see the ODST/Reach situation happen again.

> We could very likely see the ODST/Reach situation happen again.

Id be happy with that… But i just hope 343 takes some time to go over the feedback from said beta.

The beta will happen around the same time the other betas happened, in the spring of next year.

Can’t wait! I’m sure invitations will be sent using Halo: Anniversary.

This is posted in the wrong category, but to the topic I would say that Halo 4 will have a public beta much like Halo 3 and Halo: Reach have in the past, no doubt about it.

Will there be an invite included in Halo: Anniversary? I would say there is a decent chance of that happening.

If there is a beta, I’m betting they’ll release it some time in the summer, so when they have it fine tuned, and ready to go before they plan to release it, if they do it in fall, that wouldn’t be smart if they plan to release it in the late fall early winter months.