Halo 4 beta ????

If halo ce remake was to come out and halo 4 aswell do you think there would be a beta for halo 4 and do you think a code would come with halo ce remake . :slight_smile:

When was a CE remake confirmed?

Well on inside gaming they said that the halo ce remake rumors was true so i dont think they would really lie to us so i guess there will be something at E3 and there is Big halo news this augest so there is some sort of halo game being made.

Nope, they are still calling it a rumor:
Halo Anniversary… Inside Gaming April 13th, 2011

How would you celebrate the ten year anniversary of Halo: Combat Evolved? Would you play an HD remake of the original game?

Well too bad, because the prevalence of such rumors, 343 Industries revealed something much more boring today. If you feel like starting the party early, you can enjoy updates to Halo: Waypoint, anticipate the announced motion comic titled “The Mona Lisa,” or drop money on new avatar doodads.

But wait, there’s still a glimmer of hope. In the middle of announcing mostly boring stuff, 343 Industries also mentioned that the real celebration will start at PAX on August 26-28. It’s possible they’ll announce the rumored Halo remake there… but that means they’d be skipping E3 entirely, which one would assume would be the prime spot for news like that. Weird. Maybe they’ll all put on spartan suits and get really drunk.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=58520574&postRepeater1-p=1

Read this topic I made. Look at the picture of it that someone else posted. It has been confirmed.

> http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=58520574&postRepeater1-p=1
>
>
> Read this topic I made. Look at the picture of it that someone else posted. It has been confirmed.

It’s an april fools’ joke hurr durr, it’s just a homepage redirect now that april fools is over.

Im sure there would be a beta for it if they arent 100% satisfied with the game and want the communities input on the game like for Reach.

If a Halo CE remake and Halo 4 are really planned, I think they may add a beta access for Halo 4 via Halo CE. After all, it may add a good reason to buy the remake.

Whenever the next Halo beta is out, be it a Halo CE remake or a totally new game, whatever you do 343, DO NOT give out codes like Epic did with their farce on twitter.

They having been rewarding spammers since Friday just so they have a trending topic on twitter, it was ridiculous.

I ended up getting a code in the end through lightning quick copy of paste elsewhere, but the majority of the competitions were a joke.

So I repeat, DO NOT COPY EPIC!

Thank you :slight_smile:

i cant wait for CE Remake and after that i really hope the consider remaking halo2 the best halo of all time.

hmm well a remake has not been confirmed especially because Frank o connor has said why would we remake halo ce when you can buy it on games on demand for like 10 dollars.

The more I think about it, the less I think a beta code would be released with a possible CE remake. Look at it this way, CE will sell on it’s own. Microsoft’s marketing department may want to boost the sales of a game that doesn’t have a name to tread on, a la Crackdown.

thats an interesting theory Twinkie

Is 343 gonna clear up these rumors say come E3?

E3 is one of the biggest events of the year. All the major goods are exposed on that specific event.

> E3 is one of the biggest events of the year. All the major goods are exposed on that specific event.

I just hope there is a Beta.

I just think they are trying to boost the popularity of pax, maybe they were payed to let out the information for such reasons. The pax has been getting more and more popular over the years. It has even been said to be the next E3.

What so 343 are making as spend the halo 10th year on a kinda new halo waypoint and a animation comic -___-

I just hope something pops up at E3.

The thing that bugs me, is that there’s this craze with developers these days of calling what is essentially a demo a “beta” - in fact the only two games that come to mind of late that actually were/are beta, is the Gears of War 3 invites (kind of), and Crysis 2; I really think that should Halo 4 be made, it go through the same selection process as any other beta, and be place up for grabs on the connect site, as opposed to being used for a vehicle to advertise a game.

yes