Halo 4 Beta topic

should Halo 4 Beta be released for the halo gamers?

They already said they aren’t going to hold a public beta for Halo 4.

I would rather have the game delayed and have a Beta then get it early.

^^why just so you can play it early just to find the that change all your favorite stuff once they released the game later???

When they could do what there doing (CLOSED BETA)

and if you argue because i don’t want any bugs

again i say (CLOSED BETA)
Which fixes all bug found in the public beta but prevents spoiling the game for everyone

first off welcome to waypoint. Second there is no public beta. third the point of a beta is to take a game that is just near completion and stress test it to find bugs or any shortcomings. A closed beta is extremely helpful and gives much more information than an open beta. Most players who play open beta’s use it basically as a free demo. and when a bug is encountered it goes unreported.

Plus halo 4 is focused a lot around mystery and that kinda ruins it when there is a beta showing all of the weapons and the such.

> ^^why just so you can play it early just to find the that change all your favorite stuff once they released the game later???
>
> When they could do what there doing (CLOSED BETA)
>
> and if you argue because i don’t want any bugs
>
> again i say (CLOSED BETA)
> Which fixes all bug found in the public beta but prevents spoiling the game for everyone

Well, I don’t want any bugs. Who does?

The main reason I and many other people want to play a beta is simple. To test the game. May I remind you this is their FIRST Halo game (Anniversary doesn’t count). They are adding many new elements to the game, we need to see how they play out. Honestly, I don’t trust 343. Why should I?

They haven’t done anything to earn my trust. I need to play the game hands on to see if these people are indeed qualified to be taking control of Halo. What have they done? They have been giving us terrible matchmaking updates as well as totally keeping us in the dark after announcing that armor will be more than just aesthetic. That thought alone is just stupid. No Halo fan EVER wanted that, Halo has NEVER been about that.

Halo has been a huge part of my life, I think it has with all of us. If Halo 4 flops, I will be depressed. That’s how important it is to me. I want to make sure that the game comes out as smooth and fun out of the box as possible. One of the ways to do this, is with an open beta.

No they should not, no just no.

> Well, I don’t want any bugs. Who does?

Closed beta prevent most bugs but even public betas don’t catch everything closed betas can last longer so the can test changes that might cause more bugs not caught by a public beta

> The main reason I and many other people want to play a beta is simple. To test the game. May I remind you this is their FIRST Halo game (Anniversary doesn’t count). They are adding many new elements to the game, we need to see how they play out. Honestly, I don’t trust 343. Why should I?

But thats not the reason developer release betas they release them to find bugs and fix issues not so the fans can play a broken game that’s not even the full game. That was demos are for the test a game and give a glimpse of a game.

you don’t have to trust them.

> They haven’t done anything to earn my trust. I need to play the game hands on to see if these people are indeed qualified to be taking control of Halo. What have they done? They have been giving us terrible matchmaking updates as well as totally keeping us in the dark after announcing that armor will be more than just aesthetic. That thought alone is just stupid. No Halo fan EVER wanted that, Halo has NEVER been about that.

They dont need to earn your trust. and i wouldn’t pull the QUALIFIED card i will help you with that
200+ employee with the majority of them have at least 5 years in the industry most have above 10 years. Many of these employees have worked for AAA gaming studios, that created some of the top AAA games leading in Gameplay, Graphics, Mechanics, Coding, Netcode, many other aspects. And 12 of them are Ex Bungie employees that were some of the best people bungie had in each of the fields. Plus all 200+ employees are 100% fans of the franchise and are there to make the best halo they possibly can.

So yeah There not qualified /sarcasm.

Terrible matchmaking update they’ve fixed more then bungie ever did with Reach Really they’re constantly listen to the playing community try to fix as many issues as possible(seeing as many thing cant be fix at this stage Thanks to bungie)

You have no idea what the means or how it will effect actual gameplay wanna know why they haven’t said anything there still polishing everything making sure it is balanced effective and worthy of being in halo

> Halo has been a huge part of my life, I think it has with all of us. If Halo 4 flops, I will be depressed. That’s how important it is to me. I want to make sure that the game comes out as smooth and fun out of the box as possible. One of the ways to do this, is with an open beta.

A beta would only reassure you of how that beta plays and this cant be greatly changed