Halo 4 beta site. Fake right?

This site is fake right? The background looks well done.

Sorry if this has come up before. I don’t won’t to click anything unless my whole computer gets attacked by some hacker.

Anyways, peace out.

Edited by a moderator. Please do not post leaked content. Fake or not.

Very fake. Don’t trust any of these things. Wait until an official announcement and access it only as they state.

I would also recommend you install a site advisor that can give you an idea on how safe a site is. As soon as I clicked that link I received several warnings from mine.

Yeah this is definetly fake. It’s a .net page and the videos are youtube format not Waypoint. I’m guessing the site gives you a virus if you click to get a beta code.

Very fake, I’d remove the link just so you don’t get in trouble.

> Very fake, I’d remove the link just so you don’t get in trouble.

> > Very fake, I’d remove the link just so you don’t get in trouble.

Do not ever click on links promising Free stuff, it’s common sence I mean, You wouldn’t walk into a dark corner of an alleyway when promised with free money by a hooded character, would you?

If you do beleive this then you deserve the trojan horse that has been copied and pasted to all the space on your hard drive.

Fake, they’d post something on here long before a new website would be launched.

I’m glad to see you guys recognize that this kind of thread is probably not allowed. Thank you for removing the link!