Halo 4 Beta me like

i Think they should make a Beta Like they did with Halo Reach Just the mulitplayer and actually when you buy the game you can stay at the rank you get in the BETA and and if they do make the BETA they should bring it out about 1month and a half before the release date and they should let you get up to a certain rank then you cannot do it no more and they should give you a preview of forge and let you do custom games and etc

Comment your Opinions and ideas

Sounds more like Early Access.

Yeah can you help me get my forum rank up

There is a pre-beta out (non public), but most likely if they want to tease you they will make a beta. Maybe two months prior to release so they have time to release the game or maybe late June they might want to release it so they have enough time like for Halo: Reach. Prior to release they had a beta out September 14. The beta released March 4 2010. I say that was enough time to edit. I say they should release one March or June. Maybe after E3?

A beta is for testing. It lets them find bugs to fix, balance weapons and such.

lol nice but i think its obvius

> i Think they should make a Beta Like they did with Halo Reach Just the mulitplayer

That’s usually what a beta involves…

> and actually when you buy the game you can stay at the rank you get in the BETA

No. Ranks should be reset at launch. Puts everyone at an equal start.

> and and if they do make the BETA they should bring it out about 1month and a half before the release date

No. If they decide to do a beta, it should be as early as possible. The more time they have to work on feedback, the better.

> and they should let you get up to a certain rank then you cannot do it no more and they should give you a preview of forge and let you do custom games and etc

I don’t want another glorified demo (looks at BF3’s MP beta). They should feature only what they want tested and what they want feedback on. Nothing more.

The definition of a Beta is to allow people to test the game before it has been finished so that bugs, glitches and major problems can be fixed. It has to take place several months before release because the game itself is already done a few months before it’s actual release. However since Halo 3 and Halo Reach did have a beta I would expect a beta for Halo 4. But this is a different company, so I can’t really say 100% that a beta will occur. However I feel a beta for a game like this is necessary.

@ Top. Well said :slight_smile:

There will be no beta, they already announced this at the PAX Halo Fest in August.

> There will be no beta, they already announced this at the PAX Halo Fest in August.

Link?

> i Think they should make a Beta Like they did with Halo Reach Just the mulitplayer and actually when you buy the game you can stay at the rank you get in the BETA and and if they do make the BETA they should bring it out about 1month and a half before the release date and they should let you get up to a certain rank then you cannot do it no more and they should give you a preview of forge and let you do custom games and etc
>
> Comment your Opinions and ideas

Sounds to much like a Demo and sounds like you don’t understand why they have public Beta’s.

They don’t have it for you to simply play it and give feedback, they have it for YOU, the player, to find bugs and help them patch it.

Giving us a build that late into the games development gives them little time to fix stuff, especially while still working on the game.

> There will be no beta, they already announced this at the PAX Halo Fest in August.

Actually, you’re telling lies, they confirmed there would be NO Halo 4 Beta invitation coming with Halo Anniversary this November.

They never ruled out the possibility of a public Halo 4 beta in the future.

> Actually, you’re telling lies, they confirmed there would be on Halo 4 Beta invitation coming with Halo Anniversary this November.
>
> They never ruled out the possibility of a public Halo 4 beta in the future.

Okay, yeah I just watched it, and I couldn’t quite comprehend your post for a second ‘there would be on Halo 4 Beta invitation coming with Halo Anniversary’- on- NO, as in no beta, but they did not rule one out altogether, you’re right.

i just got incalculably happy at the thought of the possibility of a potential H4 beta this summer that would like half the time I have to deal with Reach ??? is there going to be an H4 beta this summer maybe?

> i just got incalculably happy at the thought of the possibility of a potential H4 beta this summer that would like half the time I have to deal with Reach ??? is there going to be an H4 beta this summer maybe?

I would assume there’s going to be a beta 2-4 months before the release of halo 4

i maybe wrong, but i think there will be a beta ,because mlg were using one so why cant they release the beta mlg used, my theory is without the beta there will be bugs just like graw 3 had where the game was unplayable and it took 2-3 weeks to fix some of the issues. 343 should let us use it because mlg players only have a short amount of time testing it, i think the beta should be at least given out september 1st and stop at the end of the month given 343 time to fix the issues ,heres what happend to ubisofts beta they released the beta and it had the worst server and this went on until the beta finished they then had 2 weeks and 5 or 6 days to fix the server and they didnt the game comes out and the issue is still there it took them a month from the beta ( 2 weeks in to final game) to fix it and its still not 100%, my point is if halo 4 does have a beta they best let us test it for at least a month or less and if they dont make one there gonna have more work on their hands .

Um they practically confirmed no beta because they said it would screw up their schedule and the internal testing was plenty.

Plus like the BF3 beta microsoft has a 2 month policy where microsoft does something to the build before releasing it so if 343i turned in a build now we would get a build late august to early september. I assume there’ll be more demos at pax/Halo fest.

true but i heard other companys state that and did’nt bungie say h3 was the last halo then what a surprize reach comes out and epic said gow 3 was the last game and their making a 4th will wait and see

I think they should make a private beta for the people who preordered normal or limited edition