Halo 4 Beta key with H:CEA ?

Will H:CEA have keys for Halo 4 beta - like H:ODST had for H:R ?

Currently unknown, tho it is believed to be so just cause how else would they do it and the fact that cea has an extras menu.

> Currently unknown, tho it is believed to be so just cause how else would they do it and the fact that cea has an extras menu.

It’s rumored to be in CEA but they could slip it into something else to sell another game like they did crackdown.

> > Currently unknown, tho it is believed to be so just cause how else would they do it and the fact that cea has an extras menu.
>
> It’s rumored to be in CEA but they could slip it into something else to sell another game like they did crackdown.

Ya but I’m pretty sure they did it that way was because there was no halo 360 game to have the beta on at that time.

With xbox live there’s no reason except to sell more games that they even need to put it on a disc. It doesn’t matter if the game is halo or not, as long as it’s a game that Microsoft owns and will profit on. To tell you the truth if I was MS and I had a beta that I know would sell games I would put it on a $60 dollar game instead of a $40 remake.

So will i get the Halo-4 Beta code if I just buy the maps online - or will I have to buy H:CEA to get the Beta Code ?

343 isnt bungie…dont expect them to do things like them

They might put it in 343’s Crimson Alliance.

I hope there is, but I can’t imagine a public beta version being ready for testing so soon.

If it’s not on the disc, then I hope they’ll at least give us a passcode to download the beta through XBL when it is available.

> I hope there is, but I can’t imagine a public beta version being ready for testing so soon.
>
> If it’s not on the disc, then I hope they’ll at least give us a passcode to download the beta through XBL when it is available.

They could still include the beta in the remake, but it would probably not be available until sometime next year.

For some reason I doubt MS would have the beta with another non-related Halo game, as the only reason I could see for them having to put the Halo 3 beta on Crackdown (other than sales) was due to there not being a 360 Halo game being out at the time. I could be wrong, though, about the inclusion of the beta with a a non-Halo game.

> > I hope there is, but I can’t imagine a public beta version being ready for testing so soon.
> >
> > If it’s not on the disc, then I hope they’ll at least give us a passcode to download the beta through XBL when it is available.
>
> They could still include the beta in the remake, but it would probably not be available until sometime next year.
>
> For some reason I doubt MS would have the beta with another non-related Halo game, as the only reason I could see for them having to put the Halo 3 beta on Crackdown (other than sales) was due to there not being a 360 Halo game being out at the time. I could be wrong, though, about the inclusion of the beta with a a non-Halo game.

True. I forgot that even with the Reach beta, owners of ODST’s had the key but the actual testing phase wasn’t made available until months later.

ODST disk only gave the license allowing you to download the beta when it would be available. Same with Crackdown for Halo 3. They could put it in the disk, but they are not Bungie so we have to wait and see.

Hopefully

Suppose it might be but the Extra’s menu might be used for something completely different like once you find a Terminal, you can go to the Extra’s and rewatch it, similar to Halo Wars but that was Cutscenes.

It has been confirmed by Frankie that it won’t be.

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/343-industries-comments-on-halo-4-beta-rumor

> Will H:CEA have keys for Halo 4 beta - like H:ODST had for H:R ?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it did to get people to buy it.

> It has been confirmed by Frankie that it won’t be.
>
> http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/343-industries-comments-on-halo-4-beta-rumor

If that was Frankie than I guess no beta will be included with the remake, however, I will still patiently await an official announcement for the beta. For all we know it could have been someone posing as Frankie, though it could have been the man himself.

Hope so cause H4 will be better with a Beta

> > It has been confirmed by Frankie that it won’t be.
> >
> > http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/343-industries-comments-on-halo-4-beta-rumor
>
> If that was Frankie than I guess no beta will be included with the remake, however, I will still patiently await an official announcement for the beta. For all we know it could have been someone posing as Frankie, though it could have been the man himself.

No, that couldn’t have been some one posing as him, he has had that account for a long time and always posts with it.

He says it has not been discussed yet. So they can do it. Its just not 100% sure.