Halo 4 Believe Stance

On War games ive noticed there are some players with the believe stance and from what i know you need the Binary rifle, Incinerary cannon, and the Scatter shot commendations all mastered and other than spending hundreds of hours trying to come across those weapons there is probably a trick to get this in only a few hours to get this stance and if there is can someone tell me?

no weapon commie will take you a few hours

I take you you don’t venture into Action Sack very often.

Might i ask what that is?

> Might i ask what that is?

Action Sack is a gametype in which you spawn with random weapons (making it easy to get weapon commendations).

And the fact binary slayer spawns you with a binary rifle.

To the guy up top. You obviously haven’t gotten Hammer Mastered in 2 hours using Grifball.

yes i see what you mean now thanks for the help

Binary slayer?

The Scattershot and Incineration Cannon can be mastered easy enough in the Fiesta gametype in the Action Sack playlist… the Scattershot also comes up pretty often in personal ordnance in Infinity Slayer and Infinity Rumble.

For the Binary Rifle, your best bet is easily Binary Slayer, also in Action Sack. Everyone starts with Binary Rifles with infinite ammo, so you can easily rack up kills with that weapon; more easily than in Fiesta, where you’re liable to be bested by players with Rocket Launchers and Fuel Rod Guns, not to mention you only get 6 shots…

> And the fact binary slayer spawns you with a binary rifle.
>
> To the guy up top. You obviously haven’t gotten Hammer Mastered in 2 hours using Grifball.

LMFAO! That’s funny man.

go to action sack play fiesta and BAM!!! power weapons galore.

> The Scattershot and Incineration Cannon can be mastered easy enough in the Fiesta gametype in the Action Sack playlist.
>
> For the Binary Rifle, your best bet is easily Binary Slayer, also in Action Sack.

This is how I did it. Worked well for me.

It was a lot easier to get the Ordnance weapon commendations at launch. There was a gametype in Action Sack called Fiesta, which granted you a POD at every respawn and let you use custom loadouts. Dominion also had craptons of power weapons. I was so disappointed when these were changed, but it’s for the better.

Just play action sack non-stop until you’re satisfied with your ordnance commendations. Fiesta is good for most power weapons and binary slayer is the best way to bet binary rifle mastery.

> Just play action sack non-stop until you’re satisfied with your ordnance commendations. Fiesta is good for most power weapons and binary slayer is the best way to bet binary rifle mastery.

Is that how you got it?

> > And the fact binary slayer spawns you with a binary rifle.
> >
> > To the guy up top. You obviously haven’t gotten Hammer Mastered in 2 hours using Grifball.
>
> LMFAO! That’s funny man.

Jedi if you want some hints & tips on how to use the hammer I am free this week to give you lessons in GrifBall, I think you will enjoy that game type :slight_smile:

> > And the fact binary slayer spawns you with a binary rifle.
> >
> > To the guy up top. You obviously haven’t gotten Hammer Mastered in 2 hours using Grifball.
>
> LMFAO! That’s funny man.

oh yeah some are easy

> > > And the fact binary slayer spawns you with a binary rifle.
> > >
> > > To the guy up top. You obviously haven’t gotten Hammer Mastered in 2 hours using Grifball.
> >
> > LMFAO! That’s funny man.
>
> Jedi if you want some hints & tips on how to use the hammer I am free this week to give you lessons in GrifBall, I think you will enjoy that game type :slight_smile:

Can you teach me how to spawnkill? Lol!

> > > > And the fact binary slayer spawns you with a binary rifle.
> > > >
> > > > To the guy up top. You obviously haven’t gotten Hammer Mastered in 2 hours using Grifball.
> > >
> > > LMFAO! That’s funny man.
> >
> > Jedi if you want some hints & tips on how to use the hammer I am free this week to give you lessons in GrifBall, I think you will enjoy that game type :slight_smile:
>
> Can you teach me how to spawnkill? Lol!

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I do not believe in such a thing haha

> > Just play action sack non-stop until you’re satisfied with your ordnance commendations. Fiesta is good for most power weapons and binary slayer is the best way to bet binary rifle mastery.
>
> Is that how you got it?

Yes. I wanted to unlock Believe sooner so I kept playing Action Sack until I got Forerunner Ordnance Mastery.