halo 4 beats cod at e3?

So I am pretty sure halo 4 was one of the biggest at the microsoft showings… Cod wasn’t even close. You could tell by the end of halo 4 gameplay that it was popular because the crowd was cheering and some were even whistling lol… The cod showing was just claps… What do you guys think?

yep, the only thing it´s cool about BO2 it´s the 60fps. everything else was so generic…

People still bring up cod on this forum? Is it possible for people to stop bringing up cod on this forum?

The world may never know.

E3 in general was really bad this year.

Kinect this, kinect that. Crappy music. Talk about sports. Turning Xbox into crappy social media.

Halo 4 was the only interesting thing, unfortunately the multiplayer looks terribad.

> E3 in general was really bad this year.
>
> Kinect this, kinect that. Crappy music. Talk about sports. Turning Xbox into crappy social media.
>
> Halo 4 was the only interesting thing, unfortunately the multiplayer looks terribad.

E3 isnt even over yet, technically the first day is tomorrow so i dont now how you came up
with that conclusion

> People still bring up cod on this forum? Is it possible for people to stop bringing up cod on this forum?
>
> The world may never know.

Call of Duty is huge competition for the Halo series, after acknowledging that, how can you realisticaklly expect this forum to stop making comparrisons between the two franchises? There will always be fanboys out their on the net; many of them often tend to spend frequent their creator’s website, so what’s the point of gettinga annoyed by it? I would have learned to ignore it by now.

As if they can’t add fake cheers or people eho get the cheers going?
For example, there were hardly any cheers when they mentioned Epic and Gears, and Gears is still one of the biggest exclusives and Epic has made the most popular game engine this generation, something people would cheer I assume…
Halo 4 offered a small clip of campaign, a short walk through a forest, meeting the worst AI (covenant) seen to date and OP weapons. Then the player gets pwnd big time by “aliens” (Crysis, metroid or Red Faction Armageddon? same guys) because he seems to be bad at aiming, seriously bad. Why not let a skilled guy play sometime for a change…
Multiplayer video is short and not much shown, spartan ops is still pretty shady.

CoD gave you videos like Halo, a long gameplay sequence using different elements such as stealth, ranged fighting, vehicles and equipment. They showed you flying a blam! jet and using AAs, as well as sniper with serious firepower…
I don’t even like CoD, far from, but compared to Halo, the CoD fans at least got to see something new, interesting and massive. What MS showed is enough for a teaser 1 year before release, hardly enough to have at the biggest even prior to release…

1. Dont Judge MP yet because they havnt showed us anything on it. MP can not be judged yet do to that. Wait until we see a FULL GAME played or a couple games played not just glimpses of gameplay.

> > People still bring up cod on this forum? Is it possible for people to stop bringing up cod on this forum?
> >
> > The world may never know.
>
> Call of Duty is huge competition for the Halo series, after acknowledging that, how can you realisticaklly expect this forum to stop making comparrisons between the two franchises? There will always be fanboys out their on the net; many of them often tend to spend frequent their creator’s website, so what’s the point of gettinga annoyed by it? I would have learned to ignore it by now.

Doesn’t mean it makes sense to compare the two. There’s a lot of competition for the Halo series. Bethesda making another elder scrolls? Sounds like competition, better compare the two even though they’re nothing alike!

I hate how Halo fans can’t accept that Call of Duty is the most popular video game ever. Just play the game you love, and tell the annoying fanboys who rub it in to **** off.

COD’s gameplay demo really failed to impress. After Halo 4, it looked like garbage, really showing off how well 343i did with their presentation.

COD’s demo felt like it was MEANT to provide adrenaline, something the series thrives on, and the gameplay honestly didn’t deliver. I think people are starting to get tired of BAMBAMBAMBABAM for 10 minutes, broken up by a setpiece moment that’s been done before.

> E3 in general was really bad this year.
>
> Kinect this, kinect that. Crappy music. Talk about sports. Turning Xbox into crappy social media.
>
> Halo 4 was the only interesting thing, unfortunately the multiplayer looks terribad.

Assassin’s Creed 3
Hitman: Absolution
Beyond
Far Cry 3
Watch Dogs

And many more great games debuted or expanded upon at E3 have something to say about this post.

Don’t be so closed-minded.

> COD’s demo felt like it was MEANT to provide adrenaline, something the series thrives on, and the gameplay honestly didn’t deliver. I think people are starting to get tired of BAMBAMBAMBABAM for 10 minutes, broken up by a setpiece moment that’s been done before.

You do know, that’s usually what FPS games are supposed to do? Get your adrenaline pumping?
The whole point of an E3 trailer is to show how incredibly awesome and epic the game is, show it from the best side so that fanboys can truly say it was the best. Sure, walking in a forest shooting enemies that doesn’t more sounds fun, but Halo used to be more then corridors ans bad AI.
I’d rather see a CoD style Halo 4 trailer. Master Chief going in guns blazing, boarding a scarab or just delivering some serious punishment to the “bad guys”. Not watch him get “ambushed” by a baddie, fail to kill him, get jumped again and again like a bad QTE from a Japanese ninja game.

Cod trailer = This is epic, adrenaline, be a man!
Halo trailer = Nice enviroments, no freedom, get your blam! kicked for all the wrong reasons.
I don’t like CoD at all, but the gameplay stuff was 10x better then the Halo gameplay, and day of the week. Pre-rendered movie sequences and such, can be done in any game and has no impact on gameplay, and should hance not be considered. Reach had lots of awesome pics and videos, but the (campaign) gameplay was incredibly lacking. Where are the big battles? Where is the fight? When does cheif act like a spartan and not a “carmine”?
I hope they’d played on easy with godmode on, otherwise this game will have the easiest Legendary ever :frowning:

> Doesn’t mean it makes sense to compare the two. There’s a lot of competition for the Halo series. Bethesda making another elder scrolls? Sounds like competition, better compare the two even though they’re nothing alike!

I never said such comparrisons were logical, but that they were inevitable due to fanboy mentality, thus not really worth getting annoyed about. Besides, citing Elder Scrolls is a really inaccurate comparrison, more so than one pertaining to just COD and Halo. While Halo and Cod are similar in that they are both mainstream FPS’, Elder Scrolls is an RPG series which is even less like Halo. Once again, it’s not that I think such camparrisons are valid (I actually think they’re merely inevitable), but I just think your point is flawed.

> > COD’s demo felt like it was MEANT to provide adrenaline, something the series thrives on, and the gameplay honestly didn’t deliver. I think people are starting to get tired of BAMBAMBAMBABAM for 10 minutes, broken up by a setpiece moment that’s been done before.
>
> You do know, that’s usually what FPS games are supposed to do? Get your adrenaline pumping?
> The whole point of an E3 trailer is to show how incredibly awesome and epic the game is, show it from the best side so that fanboys can truly say it was the best. Sure, walking in a forest shooting enemies that doesn’t more sounds fun, but Halo used to be more then corridors ans bad AI.
> I’d rather see a CoD style Halo 4 trailer. Master Chief going in guns blazing, boarding a scarab or just delivering some serious punishment to the “bad guys”. Not watch him get “ambushed” by a baddie, fail to kill him, get jumped again and again like a bad QTE from a Japanese ninja game.
>
> Cod trailer = This is epic, adrenaline, be a man!
> Halo trailer = Nice enviroments, no freedom, get your blam! kicked for all the wrong reasons.
> I don’t like CoD at all, but the gameplay stuff was 10x better then the Halo gameplay, and day of the week. Pre-rendered movie sequences and such, can be done in any game and has no impact on gameplay, and should hance not be considered. Reach had lots of awesome pics and videos, but the (campaign) gameplay was incredibly lacking. Where are the big battles? Where is the fight? When does cheif act like a spartan and not a “carmine”?
> I hope they’d played on easy with godmode on, otherwise this game will have the easiest Legendary ever :frowning:

I meant that COD’s trailer didn’t have any sort of excitement like it was meant to. I like the fact that they’re going with more open environments, but that contradicts the excessive scripting of events that break up Call of Duty’s monotonous gameplay.