Halo 4 ban d'xp temporaire

Bonjour , je suis KikY0774. Je joue a H4 et hier , vers 18h , en pleine partie , un message c’est affiché sur mon écran :
“le gain d’XP est temporairement interdit à ce compte. http://www.halo4.com/ban
Bien entendu je suis aller sur ce site mais je ne sais toujours pas pourquoi j’ai était banni temporairement :confused:
Pourtant je n’ai ni cracker ma console ni tricher avec des boost pour XP.
J’ai seulement dû quitter deux ou trois parties car j’en avais l’obligation…
Merci de m’aider je vous en serez reconnaissant.
KikY0774.
PS : Je m’adresse a l’équipe de halo 4 : Si je ne peut plus XP temporairement , quand pourrais-je de nouveau XP ?

English please (British, Australian or American, although the correct British or slightly less correct Australian are preferable).
Try this translate.google.com

Also, if this IS about XP bans, which is the feeling I’m getting, they typically last a day or two. Sometimes more if you did something really bad for XP.

Although we enjoy having French friends, I believe it’s against forum rules to not be speaking in english.

If you have any questions about your ban, this tread is where you should start:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135680_The-Official-Halo-4-Ban-Thread.aspx

or here, but preferably the thread above:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst206021_Halo-4-Ban-FAQ.aspx

I’m not trying to seem rude, but rules exist for a reason. If your ban is temporary like you say, it should be lifted in a few days :slight_smile: But remember: XP boosting is bad and frowned upon by the community.

> <mark>English please (British, Australian or American, although the correct British or slightly less correct Australian are preferable).</mark>

Best thing I’ve read today.

> > <mark>English please (British, Australian or American, although the correct British or slightly less correct Australian are preferable).</mark>
>
> Best thing I’ve read today.

Yeah, that made me LOL. :smiley:

> English please (British, Australian or American, although the correct British or slightly less correct Australian are preferable).
>
>
> Everyone loves to hate on the best…

> > English please (British, Australian or American, although the correct British or slightly less correct Australian are preferable).
>
> Everyone loves to hate on the best…

Hahaha, America destroyed the English language and the Aussies tampered with it.

To prevent any possible ban:

> Hello, I’m KikY0774. I was playing yesterday and H4, around 18h​​, full part, a message is displayed on my screen:
> “gain XP is temporarily banned the account. http://www.halo4.com/ban
> Of course I go to this site but I still do not know why I was temporarily banned :confused:
> Yet I do not have my console cracker or cheat with boost for XP.
> I just had to leave two or three parts because I had the obligation …
> Thank you for helping me I will be grateful.
> KikY0774.
> PS: I am addressing the team halo 4: If I can not XP temporarily, when can I re-XP?

There is a thread for this.

> Bonjour , je suis KikY0774. Je joue a H4 et hier , vers 18h , en pleine partie , un message c’est affiché sur mon écran :
> “le gain d’XP est temporairement interdit à ce compte. http://www.halo4.com/ban
> Bien entendu je suis aller sur ce site mais je ne sais toujours pas pourquoi j’ai était banni temporairement :confused:
> Pourtant je n’ai ni cracker ma console ni tricher avec des boost pour XP.
> J’ai seulement dû quitter deux ou trois parties car j’en avais l’obligation…
> Merci de m’aider je vous en serez reconnaissant.
> KikY0774.
> PS : Je m’adresse a l’équipe de halo 4 : Si je ne peut plus XP temporairement , quand pourrais-je de nouveau XP ?

Hello, I’m KikY0774. I was playing yesterday and H4, around 18h​​, full part, a message is displayed on my screen:
“gain XP is temporarily banned the account. http://www.halo4.com/ban
Of course I go to this site but I still do not know why I was temporarily banned :confused:
Yet I do not have my console cracker or cheat with boost for XP.
I just had to leave two or three parts because I had the obligation …
Thank you for helping me I will be grateful.
KikY0774.
PS: I am addressing the team halo 4: If I can not XP temporarily, when can I re-XP?

Sorry If I speak French …
But if I XP too , I can be banned ?

No apologies necessary however we do ask that you post in English. Google Translate is very helpful if you need it. :slight_smile:

If you are XP banned, it is temporary but I believe you can still play. It should only last a day or two at most.

The rest of you - Let’s stay on topic please. :slight_smile: