Halo 4 "awakening" soundtrack

This is a letter for the music composer of halo 4
Dear Neil,

Creating Halo music is a incredibly hard feat to do,yet you have met the expectations of many,including mine.

From what I seen,many people liked your “awakening” soundtrack as stated in the tile,which contains a lot of nostalgia.It was one of your best soundtracks you made and heard.

Though it isn’t much,we halo fans thank you for your hard work of composing halo music,we can see that you’re working very hard!

Sincerely,
The halo universe

Why would i thank him its his job…

> Why would i thank him its his job…

Because he didn’t -Yoink- up your maybe favorite franchise ever?

OT: I agree, but there is no need for me to thank him because I thanked him numerous times already. :slight_smile:

Because Neil decided to do it for the same reason we would want to…

Because he loves Halo, and really, a little recognition for something you put your all into as well as the many that worked hard to bring it about as well is just as good.

He makes this music for us as his job, yes, but being selfish and unsupportive and rude is no way to show your respect for even getting anything at all, brat.

Because he’s dedicated enough to do the music perhaps?

meh… its just one of those cheezy tracks they put in movies nowadays , they all sound the same.

TIS BUT AN OPINION

Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.

> > Why would i thank him its his job…
>
> Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.

Are you trying to say that Neil and his work will save people from FIRE …

> > > Why would i thank him its his job…
> >
> > Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.
>
> Are you trying to say that Neil and his work will save people from FIRE …

Yes. Because his music will put the universe into such a state of harmony that there is nothing harmful left in this life.

> > > > Why would i thank him its his job…
> > >
> > > Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.
> >
> > Are you trying to say that Neil and his work will save people from FIRE …
>
> Yes. Because his music will put the universe into such a state of harmony that there is nothing harmful left in this life.

I say that Neil made great music, but…

Hurricane guy, You went full dumb bro. Never go full dumb.

> > > > > Why would i thank him its his job…
> > > >
> > > > Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.
> > >
> > > Are you trying to say that Neil and his work will save people from FIRE …
> >
> > Yes. Because his music will put the universe into such a state of harmony that there is nothing harmful left in this life.
>
> I say that Neil made great music, but…
>
> Hurricane guy, You went full dumb bro. Never go full dumb.

Correction: always go full dumb

> > > > > Why would i thank him its his job…
> > > >
> > > > Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.
> > >
> > > Are you trying to say that Neil and his work will save people from FIRE …
> >
> > Yes. Because his music will put the universe into such a state of harmony that there is nothing harmful left in this life.
>
> I say that Neil made great music, but…
>
> Hurricane guy, You went full dumb bro. Never go full dumb.

I see what you were trying to put there.
Too bad the censorship on this site treats us like we are not old enough to legally purchase the game without our parents.

> > > > > > Why would i thank him its his job…
> > > > >
> > > > > Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.
> > > >
> > > > Are you trying to say that Neil and his work will save people from FIRE …
> > >
> > > Yes. Because his music will put the universe into such a state of harmony that there is nothing harmful left in this life.
> >
> > I say that Neil made great music, but…
> >
> > Hurricane guy, You went full dumb bro. Never go full dumb.
>
> I see what you were trying to put there.
> Too bad the censorship on this site treats us like we are not old enough to legally purchase the game without our parents.

343 is high as -Yoink-, censoring waypoint and -Yoink-.

Im not a fan of any of his music so far so im not gonna be in a thankful mood but i suppose i’d thank him for his efforts.

>
> Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.

Getting payed 20k a year to save peoples lives = awesome

Getting payed 150k a year to sit in a office = good for him, but i dont thank him.

>
> Because he didn’t -Yoink!- up your maybe favorite franchise ever?
>
> OT: I agree, but there is no need for me to thank him because I thanked him numerous times already. :slight_smile:

Theres a difference in being thankful and giving someone thanks.

Because he has tried very hard and put lot’s of time and effort into it?

He could of just got the job and half heartily done it.

>
> Because he has tried very hard and put lot’s of time and effort into it?
>
> He could of just got the job and half heartily done it.

Youve never heard of a thing called job competition have you

> >
> > Because he has tried very hard and put lot’s of time and effort into it?
> >
> > He could of just got the job and half heartily done it.
>
> Youve never heard of a thing called job competition have you

You’ve never heard of apostrophes, have you?
I suppose I shouldn’t thank 343 for staying true to the franchise, after all, it’s their job to just please the fanbase and not make money, right? if they just made a COD clone they’d rake it in like no tomorrow, and you’d all still buy it regardless.
I suppose I shouldn’t thank Bungie for interacting with the community either, after all, they HAD to do it right? they were told specifically by Microsoft “talk with all the fans or you’re out of work, friends.” right?
I shouldn’t thank anyone, they’re all doing their jobs, right? no one’s worthy of any kind of recognition because they’re just doing what they’re supposed to do.
I guess I shouldn’t thank the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Steve Jobs, etc.
for their hard work.

> >
> > Go ahead and not thank the fire fighter who just saved your daughter from a burning building because it’s his job.
>
> Getting payed 20k a year to save peoples lives = awesome
>
> Getting payed 150k a year to sit in a office = good for him, but i dont thank him.

soooooooooo
you know how much he gets paid now, right?