Halo 4 Australia

Limited Xbox 360 is now sold out in EBgames in all of Australia (Australia’s Gamestop branch for you Americans)
And Australia’s LE Halo 4 are almost out of stock aswell in Eb, so who of you were able to get in while stocks lasted?

I pre ordered as soon as they said LE edition, like you supposed to do, thats why it ‘limited’

I have not pre-ordered any editions, because I regret my Legendary preorder for Reach, and because I am not convinced H4 will be good enough that I even want to buy it yet.

I think it would be very limited, microsoft has what it wanted, hype, more hype that means people will have to buy it faster and before.

i couldn’t get even a LE i stucked with standard, am waiting for season pass.

I pre-ordered mine like, 6 months ago. Even before the LE was announced (you can pre-pre-order limited editions if you’d like).

Managed to get my hands on both Console and limited JUST in time. The guy said that it was their last two of the editions.

Lucky me?

> I pre ordered as soon as they said LE edition, like you supposed to do, thats why it ‘limited’

Ditto, I got Limited & console as soon as confirmed good work on getting in early

> I have not pre-ordered any editions, because I regret my Legendary preorder for Reach, and because I am not convinced H4 will be good enough that I even want to buy it yet.

Sorry you weren’t happy i was reasonably happy with Reach limited edition. to each their own

> Managed to get my hands on both Console and limited JUST in time. The guy said that it was their last two of the editions.
>
> Lucky me?

Haha Nice, same here, I am getting LE and console Hi five!

have you tried amazon or any online place that can sell you the limited edition?

I know Gamestop and EB games can sell out but try those or see if you can get the $400 one if you want a new Xbox or just resell it on Ebay.

> so who of you were able to get in while stocks lasted?

I preordered months ago…

haha i just preordered it last week, how lucky

I pre-ordered both the LE console and the LE game the day they were available.

> I pre-ordered both the LE console and the LE game the day they were available.

This ^^

plus the Halo 4 Tritton Warheads :slight_smile:

> Limited Xbox 360 is now sold out in EBgames in all of Australia (Australia’s Gamestop branch for you Americans)
> And Australia’s LE Halo 4 are almost out of stock aswell in Eb, so who of you were able to get in while stocks lasted?

it doesn’t say that its sold out on the EB games Australia website

I pre-ordered mine online from Mighty Ape. It was so much cheaper than EB had in stock. Sure, i might get it a little after the release date, and i don’t get to go to a midnight release, but it’s worth the money saved. In all honesty, i could get it a few days early.

Pretty surprising that they’ve sold out. Looks like the Halo 4 marketing team has done their part!

I got limited edition a while ago.

Did any of you go to the EB expo and play Halo?

I had my copy of Halo 4 preorded at Eb back in January or sometime then, when the LE was announced I upgraded to that.
I got my LE console preorded at JbHiFi last week, they only had 2 left, lucky me, just got it in time.

I checked both Eb and Jb sites this week to just to check and see if any price changes were made since microsoft reduced the prices on xbox stuff and that here, but there was none up of the consoles. But there was still LE copies of the game up.

Halo Reach might be the last Halo game I’ll buy.

I don’t like the direction console shoooters as a whole are going by incorporating many elements from other shooters regardless if they make the game better or not.

Console FPS are moving away from balanced sandboxes to literally throwing as many weapons/perks/abilities at the player as possible.

COD has proven that poor balancing and bad gunplay are no detriment to a shooters ability to sell big provided you have the big marketing points covered.

whoa, i was so close to missing out

> whoa, i was so close to missing out

glad u got in B4SellOut,

> I checked both Eb and Jb sites this week to just to check and see if any price changes were made since microsoft reduced the prices on xbox stuff

I pre-ordered and fully paid for my Halo Xbox console about a month or 2 ago after the FIRST price drop from 550 to like 499, and I went in just the other day to get a limited walkthrough book for halo 4 and i am practically getting the book for free because they HAVE again reduced the price of the LE console

i got the le but missed out on the console

might be waiting for some peoples in the parking lot to “borrow” theirs