Halo 4 Audio Dropouts

So no fix for the randomly dropping out audio when you have explosions etc going on. Especially from the wraith. Also add to this that annoying audio interference that occurs when you go into a Regen field and gets stuck with you for the whole game even after deaths.

? Some logic ?

Fix the menu clipping which people are on for a few seconds until the game does its checking server load.

But leave the ridiculous audio you get stuck with from Regen fields and random audio drop outs?

I think they have just about buried the hope of anybody that was on the fence. Good-luck folks.

the wraith is kinda clunky to use

If you’re upset with Halo’s minor sound glitch, than I advise you never to pick up Battlefield 3. It has been out for a year and they still can’t fix it 100%.

> If you’re upset with Halo’s <mark>minor sound glitch</mark>, than I advise you never to pick up Battlefield 3. It has been out for a year and they still can’t fix it 100%.

That’s absolutely true. I played its BETA which was 1 week before launch and what I saw was enough to never buy one of their games ever. Falling under the map for starters and then all their audio issues were enough.

As for these issues, I’m quite peeved because seriously if you can’t get your audio to work 100% of the time, what hope do you have of making the game run correctly?

If they can get enough people to put money down early before they release what junk they’re getting the developer doesn’t care. There was a time when they cared about the quality rather then getting the most sales but sadly that era has ended.