HALO 4 AT RTX!

In this weeks weekly bulletin, frankie points out that " just in case you were wondering when the next opportunity is going to be to get your hands on Halo 4, that would be an upcoming conference in its second year, hosted by a company whose name rhymes with Schmooster Schmeeth."

That means that there will hopefully be a demo of halo 4 at the rooster teeth conference, RTX.

If anyone is going say so, halo 4 will hopefully be there.

i knew it was rooster teeth.

I kind of wish I could go. wah wah wahhhh

> In this weeks weekly bulletin, frankie points out that " just in case you were wondering when the next opportunity is going to be to get your hands on Halo 4, that would be an upcoming conference in its second year, hosted by a company whose name rhymes with Schmooster Schmeeth."
>
> That means that there will hopefully be a demo of halo 4 at the rooster teeth conference, RTX.
>
> If anyone is going say so, halo 4 will hopefully be there.

Wasn’t it BS angel that said that at the end of the Bulletin?

[deleted]

> > In this weeks weekly bulletin, frankie points out that " just in case you were wondering when the next opportunity is going to be to get your hands on Halo 4, that would be an upcoming conference in its second year, hosted by a company whose name rhymes with Schmooster Schmeeth."
> >
> > That means that there will hopefully be a demo of halo 4 at the rooster teeth conference, RTX.
> >
> > If anyone is going say so, halo 4 will hopefully be there.
>
> Wasn’t it BS angel that said that at the end of the Bulletin?

Not sure, one of them said it.

> When is rtx

not sure check the roosterteeth website. All I know is that RTX is in austin.

So it won’t be at CODXP? -Yoink- I already got my tickets!

> So it won’t be at CODXP? -Yoink!- I already got my tickets!

Joke’s on you, CODXP is canceled this year, trolololololololololol!