Halo 4 at EB Games Expo

Yesterday i got an email from EB Games, thinking it was just the usual crap. I read through it, and it confirms that Halo 4 will be there, with a live stage demo. Here, i quote…

"This year’s EB Expo is shaping up to be absolutely huge, and it is only getting bigger with the announcement of the EB Live Schedule!

EB Live is a chance for every gamer to hear about their favourite games from the people who helped to make them. Taking place in the massive, 3000 seat arena, you can listen to keynotes from your favourite developers, as well as watching all the latest game footage on our 3 story high, 65 meter wide Cinema Screen.

This year’s presentations are bursting at the seams with some of the biggest names in the games industry like Electronic Arts, Playstation, Square Enix, THQ, Ubisoft, Warner Bros., XBOX 360 and more.

All of these names and much more will be presenting all the latest and upcoming titles on our amazing EB Live stage. Tomb Raider and Halo 4 are already confirmed, with heaps more to come.

But remember, you can only catch all of this exclusive action at this year’s EB Expo!"

Here is the shedule: http://www.ebexpo.com.au/index.php?page=eb-live

Sadly, i can’t go to the EB Games Expo, as i’m in Western Australia. :confused:

What’s the point if it’s not playable?

Just more of the same rubbish that we’ve already heard.

Well it’s like 3 weeks from Halo 4 so maybe Playlist info and MP info…

> What’s the point if it’s not playable?
>
> Just more of the same rubbish that we’ve already heard.

It might be, i’m not exactly sure. All i know is that it’s confirmed to at least be there.