Halo 4 assassinations POV

I think the Halo 4 assassinations would be much better if they were in first person.

Like this

What do you think?

That would be pretty damn cool.

Thanks for bringing this up.
…Welcome to waypoint btw.

yeah id prefer first person to third person. if i want to see it from a 3rd person view i can watch it back in theater

First person is pretty cool but i like third better because i have a wider view of my surroundings.

REDACTED

Looks really GOOD.

I like it.

1st person assassinations area a rather good idea, but I like 3rd person better. I like to be able to move my camera and watch it from any angle I want, not be stuck in the first person all the time

I like how the camera changes to 3rd person in certain instances, it shows off the action.

Love it!

I think it should be an option in control settings, you could toggle first person assassinations on and off in the options.

No I don’t agree.
I enjoy the freedom of the cam which you have on Reach.
I hope 343 keep it this way with Halo 4.

PeacE
ShadEO9

Third person is more cinematic.

First person is more visceral.

> Third person is more cinematic.
>
> First person is more visceral.

And that’s the problem with Reach.

Players want to get right into the action. Cinematics are nice the first few times but they get boring or irrelevant… fast. 99% of the time in Reach, I want to skip a cinematic and get immersed in the gameplay but that’s not happening because for some odd reason, it’s unskippable.

As for fp assassinations, I’m all for it. We already have third person in vehicles, turrets, and armor abilities. Why do we need more immersion breaking transitions?

I agree with you. I have always thought assassinations would be better in first person. I would love an option to drive vehicles in first person as well. I think it would make the game more immersive.

All I can say is yes! Sparta kick one would be funny, although now elites are gone I dunno wether it will be in the game :confused:

Yes, but keep vehicles third-person.

Ok, so i see a lot of people on both sides. Some like it, some dont, so how about the option? In game controls, just like toggle crouch we could have assassinations: First person or third?

Just a thought.

I agree. Third person assassinations just take you out of that fps experience and are boring to watch. Though, having an option for either would make both sides happy.

> I agree. Third person assassinations just take you out of that fps experience and are boring to watch. Though, having an option for either would make both sides happy.

Yup… It would be perfect in that regard. Who could complain? Besides ofcourse the people who hate “unecessary features.”

> That would be pretty damn cool.
>
> Thanks for bringing this up.
> …Welcome to waypoint btw.

Thanks.