Halo 4 Armory

I believe the armory was a great add into Halo: Reach. It really made it so you were the character not the same person. I thought some of the customization was lacking though. I would like to see the armory come back into the picture in Halo 4. But with a more broad spectrum of customization. Like maybe some DLC (Downloadable Content) for the Armory like when you get a map pack but instead it would be a armor pack. So you could define who your personality is into the game its self. I have been a fan of Halo since Halo: CE, and through the many years i have been proud of what you guys do to enhance the customization of the player like introducing the forge mode. That was a huge step for Halo making it so that you could share your thoughts on a map with players around the world. And Then in Halo: Reach you guys stunned all Halo fans, with the Armory and Forge World. Now that was a big step, making it not only the players could put there own thoughts on a map you made so that they could create a map and release throughout the world for other gamers’ to play. Then you made so that players could design there own character and play it on multiplayer but only on multiplayer but in the Campaign your character was you or your character. In Halo Reach you were your character and i felt every emotion that happened in the game. I felt like i was really Noble 6. I would like to see 343 industries really put emotion into there game. Like in Halo 3, I really felt a emotion connection there as well playing through the game i thought i was there and just saving the universe once more from destruction. But i felt like this was chiefs last mission of savior and it really mad me feel like this was it like when Master Chief was thought to be dead and then after the credits it was amazing, to see the chef alive and it just boggled your mind of what could happen next. But the main focus is to put more character and customization into the armory so that the players get that feeling like they did but only stronger now i’m not asking to put customization in a master chief story line, but just in the multiplayer and maybe some in the campaign but nothing to change the alteration of Master Chief.

-Sincerely Halo fan Jesse Stafford
" Wake me… when you need me."

I think that they should add a load of new armor including all of the different variants from previous halo games but I think to unlock them you should have to complete tasks or get acheivments like in halo 3 and maybe have some that you need to reach a certain amount of xp to unlock.

I am absolutley torn on whether to have a customizable campaign Spartan or just MC. Playing as MC is cool, but then you can also can play as YOU. I think P1 should be Master Chief, and Players 2, 3, and 4 should be customized spartans.

Who said H4 was going to even have an armory?

> I think that they should add a load of new armor including all of the different variants from previous halo games but I think to unlock them you should have to complete tasks or get acheivments like in halo 3 and maybe have some that you need to reach a certain amount of xp to unlock.

with you man!

I want the armory to be like this:

Player Species: Spartan/Eilte

Helmet

Chest

Shoulders

Wrist

Utility

Knees

Visor color/ eye color for the elites

Emblem

Primary Color

Secondary Color

Armor Detail

Just because elites most likely wont be in the campaign doesn’t mean they can’t be in multiplayer.

I would really want them to go in depth with the Armory as well and be at an advantage to customize your character in any way possible, if you have any more ideas please post a reply.

> I am absolutley torn on whether to have a customizable campaign Spartan or just MC. Playing as MC is cool, but then you can also can play as YOU. I think P1 should be Master Chief, and Players 2, 3, and 4 should be customized spartans.

Good idea for that problem! But then again, I would like to check out my armour in the cutscenes without having to plug another controller :stuck_out_tongue:

OP: I would like to see more armour pieces rather than attachments that Reach had.

I don’t want those cameras that you could get with every single helmet and 343i to say “we have heaps of different armour, etc…”

Need more unique armour!

In Co Op everyone should appear in their customized armor, in single player you should be the Chief. On a related note, while I’m fine with armors being included in DLC, I think all the ones that ship with the game should not require playing online to be unlocked, kind of like the Reach system only without the ridiculous credit restrictions for offline play.