Halo 4 Armory Master Thread

So I thought I would make a master thread for all armory ideas for halo 4. I’ll add ideas to the OP.

1. Make assassinations buyable in the Armory, how it would work is that there would be different assassinations for each situation( what position you assassinate them from ) and each weapon. Which assassination animation would happen when you assassinate someone would be random within the ones the unlocked.

2. Have a wrist option for the right wrist as well as the left one.

3. Customizable color patterns. The ability to choose your color pattern on your armor.

4. More armor for utilities, knee armor, and wrist armor.

5. The ability to put any helmet attachment on any helmet

6. The ability to customize shin armor, back armor, and type of boot.

7. More color options, including a pitch black color.

8. More emblem options.

9. Customizable Elite armor rather than armor sets.

10. The ability to choose where you want to put your emblem on your armor.

> So I thought I would make a master thread for all armory ideas for halo 4. I’ll add ideas to the OP.
>
> 1. Make assassinations buyable in the Armory, how it would work is that there would be different assassinations for each situation( what position you assassinate them from ) and each weapon. Which assassination animation would happen when you assassinate someone would be random within the ones the unlocked.
>
> 2. Have a wrist option for the right wrist as well as the left one.
>
> 3. Customizable color patterns. The ability to choose your color pattern on your armor.
>
> 4. More armor for utilities, knee armor, and wrist armor.
>
> 5. The ability to put any helmet attachment on any helmet
>
> 6. The ability to customize shin armor, back armor, and type of boot.
>
> 7. More color options, including a pitch black color.
>
> 8. More emblem options.
>
> <mark>9. Customizable Elite armor rather than armor sets.</mark>

Yes!

Are we going to have to go through this whole “Black Armor” argument again?

It breaks gameplay in FFA. It’s a horrific advantage for hiding and coming off the campiest Halo to date, let’s not promote the idea further. Not that I’m against camping, let’s just not make it easier . . .

On a more ridiculous argument, everyone would just use it . . . How boring . . .

Don’t like that very much. Buying gameplay items is not a halo thing. Only armor and cosmetic changes are good for me. I also hated the credit system in the first place. Buying assassinations is pointless because you should start out with them and just perform them properly to use them. You haven’t played halo 3, have you?

I’m usually never for straight up idea copying, but the emblem creator in Black Ops was phenomenal. If they would add a “report emblem” option and give players the ability to create virtually any emblem, I’d be happy with that. I’d also like the emblem much more visible than in Reach.

> I’m usually never for straight up idea copying, but the emblem creator in Black Ops was phenomenal. If they would add a “report emblem” option and give players the ability to create virtually any emblem, I’d be happy with that. I’d also like the emblem much more visible than in Reach.

I want H3 shoulder emblems! Very cool!

The emblem maker just won’t work. You can thank the few idiots who think it’s funny to make their emblems into body parts . . . Heck, with the Reach “create an emblem” contest, they have to test every possible combination just to make sure that they don’t align into suggestive material. That instead of focusing on gameplay. Just because morons think they’re funny.

Not sure I understand your post, the assassinations wouldn’t affect gameplay at all, it wouldn’t be like someone with different assassination animation would have an advantage over anyone else. Yes I fid play halo 3, what point were you trying to make there? It took the same amount of skill to assassinate someone in Reach than it did in halo 3.

> > I’m usually never for straight up idea copying, but the emblem creator in Black Ops was phenomenal. If they would add a “report emblem” option and give players the ability to create virtually any emblem, I’d be happy with that. I’d also like the emblem much more visible than in Reach.
>
> I want H3 shoulder emblems! Very cool!
>
> The emblem maker just won’t work. You can thank the few idiots who think it’s funny to make their emblems into body parts . . . Heck, with the Reach “create an emblem” contest, they have to test every possible combination just to make sure that they don’t align into suggestive material. That instead of focusing on gameplay. Just because morons think they’re funny.

Well that’s what the report emblem option would be for. It worked well in Black Ops. They were pretty prompt in removing inappropriate emblems, and I doubt 343i is any less capable. I think it’s feasible, I’m just not sure it’s on the top of their priorities.

You pretty much covered it all. Lol

> Don’t like that very much. Buying gameplay items is not a halo thing. Only armor and cosmetic changes are good for me. I also hated the credit system in the first place. Buying assassinations is pointless because you should start out with them and just perform them properly to use them. You haven’t played halo 3, have you?

Too bad, armor has been confirmed as not being only cosmetic.