Halo 4 armor vs. Reach armor

Which one do you like better? I like Reach better. Halo 4 armor looks very unusual to me. All the helmets are pretty weird. I just stick with the warrior helmet.

Also, who invented the Ranger helmet? I can’t quite understand the point of the Ranger helmet. Is it a joke? Ugliest helmet ever IMO.

I like the venator rptr armor set in Halo 4 it looks great but Halo’ reaches armor makes them look more like huge tanks and that’s how Spartans SHOULD look. I’m in between 3 and Reach.

In Reach the armor looked more realistic, texturally and color wise. It also looked heavy! This Halo 4 armor was too Mr. Potato Head.

IMO the Halo 4 armor was too futuristic. Stylistically there wasn’t enough coloring. The helmets were too conceptual and the rest of the armor was barely distinguishable from one another.

Just give me my Mark IV and i’m set

I really wanted Mark V armor. But considering how bad mark VI looks I am glad they dont have it. Some things are better to be remembered as a good thing

Is this even a question?

The only armor i liked in Reach was Defualt/ODST/ and my favorite Mark V
Halo 4 Mark VI/Warrior/Default/Scout

Halo reach: Realistic-looking super soldiers
Halo 4: Power rangers with such bland and washed-out colors

Reach definitely had the best looking armour, hands down. It was realistic, aesthetically pleasing and unique.

It would have been much cooler if Halo 4 had something like the Haunted helmet, that thing was boss.

Wow, suprised to see so much support for Reach’s armor. In Reach ALL THE HELMETS LOOKED THE SAME!!! Really, you guys liked it like that?!

Halo 4’s armor is atleast different from one another.

I hate them both, to be honest. Reach armour was ridiculously bulky, not to mention the blue lights everywhere that made my fave colour combo look awful. In Halo 4, barely any of the helmets are passable, and everything looks plasticky. I still prefer Halo 4’s by a mile though.

Reach was better because they looked realistic. Not realistic as in “in real life”, most like these suits seemed functional, more well thought out, as in these suits look like what real military officers would use.

Halo 4 seemed to be trying too hard to be different for the sake of being different. It’s not a bad thing if it’s well thought out, but majority of the time they’re not well thought out. When designing something, you brainstorm hundreds of ideas and start redefining what looka like the best ideas from the whole bunch. For 4 it seems more like they only came up with a couple of ideas and just ran with them.

Umm… I like Mjolnir.

In Halo 4 I can tell which helmet is which, I can’t say the same for Reach.

> Wow, suprised to see so much support for Reach’s armor. In Reach ALL THE HELMETS LOOKED THE SAME!!! Really, you guys liked it like that?!
>
>
>
> Halo 4’s armor is atleast different from one another.

Are you visually impaired? Other than Halo 4 reach had the greatest variety of armours, except they weren’t absolutely fugly like 4’s.

Reech

Oh, that GUNGNIR with 3rd attachment was the best helmet in the game.

i miss it.

I like my current armor in Halo 4, but I greatly preferred how the armor colors looked in Reach.

Reach > Halo 3 > Halo CE > Halo 2 > Halo 4

The EVA-C helmet (Emiles’) in Reach looked cool. But they butchered it in 4s Orbital, It looks like someone slapped a dollar store skull sticker on a strider helmet