Halo 4 armor thread.

I remember we had a thread like this in reach and I havn’t seen one for Halo 4 yet so I started one.

POST YOUR ARMOR PEOPLE!
Show off your expensive hardware.

I’ll start

mine

As close to my H3 and Reach armour as I could get. Still don’t like the coloured undersuit =/

Link

I’m rocking dat Mark VI https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/ElBeasto50/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large

> As close to my H3 and Reach armour as I could get. Still don’t like the coloured undersuit =/
>
> Link

I got my as close as I could.

In Reach I used the grenadier helmet and whatever peices looked the most like the MC’s armor.

<---- This is my current armor.

I’m using the Jaunt helmet (red visor) with the Soldier breast plate. I’m trying to get the Warmaster helmet because I like the look of the skull shaped visor. I’m trying to keep te coloration patriotic this time instead of ripping off MC’s color pallete.

Edit:For some reason Waypoint isn’t showing the current color of my armor. It’s blue with red stripes.

In Reach I always went with the breeching collar on my armor since I’m a door kicker by nature, in H4 I usually run with either Air Assualt breastplate or the Soldier because they look more solid to me.

Since the armor pieces are all cosmetic and don’t change attributes or functionality of the avatar any I sort of pick and choose as the mood strikes me between games like digging through a closet.

! ( )

represent