Halo 4 Armor question?

Will you be able to wear Recon Helmet with Operator Chest or are you forced to wear complete Recon Armor or Operator Armor and not be able to change any of the armor pieces?

Also I’ve heard there is Prime Armor how do you get it? I pre-order Halo 4 Limited Edition at gamestop they said I’ll get Hazop Armor not this Prime. But does anybody know how to get the Prime Armor?

you can mix and match any armor you like.

you don’t get the armor with the pre-order just the skin also i haven’t heard a thing about this prime armor my guess is that you get it via waypoint goal

You can miss match any piece of armor together as you wish. You wouldnt be secluded to sets, if that was the case you wouldnt have the option to even change pieces.

Also, there is no Prime Armor, what you will have is the Recruit Armor with a Prime Armor Skin and Prime Assualt Rifle Skin

You get Prime armor with the Limited Edition and you get a skin for the Hazop armor if you buy it at Gamestop.

Does that mean the armor skins are armor specific?

> You get Prime armor with the Limited Edition and you get a skin for the Hazop armor if you buy it at Gamestop.

Nope. The Limited Edition comes with Recruit armor, Prime skins for your armor and the Assault Rifle, Recruit armor avatar, and a cryochamber avatar prop. If you preorder at Gamestop, you get Forest skin for all armors.

On topic, yes, you can mix and match.

> Does that mean the armor skins are armor specific?

They most likely work like attachments in Halo: Reach so yes

> > You get Prime armor with the Limited Edition and you get a skin for the Hazop armor if you buy it at Gamestop.
>
> Nope. The Limited Edition comes with Recruit armor, Prime skins for your armor and the Assault Rifle, Recruit armor avatar, and a cryochamber avatar prop. If you preorder at Gamestop, you get Forest skin for all armors.
>
> On topic, yes, you can mix and match.

I wasn’t listing every pre-order bonus, he mentioned the Prime armor so I was clearing things up, also they haven’t really confirmed whether or not skins are armor specific but it seems like they are since they list skins as X skin for X armor