Halo 4 Armor effects?

I haven’t heard much noise about armor effects in Halo 4. Does anybody know if its confirmed that there are armor effects in Halo 4?

Thank god no armour effects.

I liked the grunt birthday party too bad it isn’t coming back.

They’re not coming back for Halo 4. Not a bad thing, in my opinion.

So glad armour effects are gone

I will miss the flames.

i pray that they don’t return.
they were a joke.
I don’t complain much, but they were a joke

I liked armor effects I hope they are in there.

They got old real quick. I’m pretty happy that they won’t be making a return to H4.

Maybe return to Halo 3 style and have a super-rare armor piece that grants head-flames. Other than that, not a big loss.

I found this video but this in Spanish

I liked the flames (either the red or blue as in Reach or Halo 3). Other than that, I don’t mind if effects come back.

I wanted armor effects to return. Having armor skins doesn’t satisfy the niche.

i hope they come back in 5. well. as long as the armor effect goes invis along with you. not like in reach where if you were camo sniping you would get killed everytime because of the floating flames or clouds around you.

> i hope they come back in 5. well. as long as the armor effect goes invis along with you. not like in reach where if you were <mark>camo sniping</mark> you would get <mark>killed everytime because of the floating flames or clouds</mark> around you.

You deserve to :stuck_out_tongue:

> > i hope they come back in 5. well. as long as the armor effect goes invis along with you. not like in reach where if you were <mark>camo sniping</mark> you would get <mark>killed everytime because of the floating flames or clouds</mark> around you.
>
> You deserve to :stuck_out_tongue:

why? because using camo with snipe is bad?? while i agree its a dumb combo i usually support my team with sniper fire more then pick people off of spawn like most.

Thank you everyone who don’t want them to return. NEVER AGAIN

Why wouldn’t you want Armor effects back they were awesome i din’t use them though i had all of them.

I would’ve slapped Inclement Weather on the BattleWagon. The Promethean need some visual zing.

I do miss the Grunt Birthday Party armor effect.