Halo 4-are they here?!

In the new video > Halo 4 - return of the forerunners. In the video you see a phantom flying close to 2 pelicans getting ready for take off with no violence. Not to mention that the phantom seems slightly green. Remind you of anyone? ; )

All of the Storm aircraft have a green tint and green lights now.

Banshee isnt really green, but it does have green lights

I also noticed this but wasn’t sure what exactly to think of it.

The purple lights changed green, just like the iPhone 5 is black instead of silver. Technology advances.

The actual phantom is still purple.

> The purple lights changed green, just like the iPhone 5 is black instead of silver. Technology advances.
>
> The actual phantom is still purple.

The coloring is irrelevant. Neither craft engages the other.

> All of the Storm aircraft have a green tint and green lights now.
>
> Banshee isnt really green, but it does have green lights

I don’t like the way 343i changed the colors of some of the covenant vehicles. Blue ghost, green tinted phantom! Want classic purple back! Why would they make a green tinted phantom? If you played halo 3 then you know why you shouldn’t unless it’s controlled by the arbiters army. But if all phantoms are changed that way then can you explain why there was no violence.

> > The purple lights changed green, just like the iPhone 5 is black instead of silver. Technology advances.
> >
> > The actual phantom is still purple.
>
> The coloring is irrelevant. Neither craft engages the other.

Why when so close?

> > All of the Storm aircraft have a green tint and green lights now.
> >
> > Banshee isnt really green, but it does have green lights
>
> I don’t like the way 343i changed the colors of some of the covenant vehicles. Blue ghost, green tinted phantom! Want classic purple back! Why would they make a green tinted phantom? If you played halo 3 then you know why you shouldn’t unless it’s controlled by the arbiters army. But if all phantoms are changed that way then can you explain why there was no violence.

I wouldn’t get upset about it, I would like to think that the majority of these changes will be explained in one way or another relating to Requiem and the unique attributes of the covenant forces there.

Honestly though, when you are on a ghost screaming through Exile splattering dudes trying to cap a flag, the last thing you are worried about is what color it is.

> > > The purple lights changed green, just like the iPhone 5 is black instead of silver. Technology advances.
> > >
> > > The actual phantom is still purple.
> >
> > The coloring is irrelevant. Neither craft engages the other.
>
> Why when so close?

Mayby they are allies…
Its possible that they arrive later in the game.

Or,
They are boarding the ship…

I like to think that the arbiter truly misses the chief, as if they were friends. They are almost the same person in defferent cultures except for how they got there. Maybe someone sent a message home and said the chief is alive and the Arbiter came running. Would put a nice tinge to the story, like a brother kind of thing. Thaylt would he something new for the chief in a game, having someone almost as bad -Yoink- as him to team up with. Cant wait to see the story of the Storm.

That would be cool if we teamed up with the Storm somehow, or we got reinforcements from the Arbiter or something.

Could you imagine fighting next to Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters, Spartan IVs, ODSTs, and marines against the Prometheans?

That would be jaw-dropping!!!

They probably make a temporary truce with the UNSC to take out the Prometheans.

Can you link me to a pic of it please?