Halo 4 Announcement Trailer Music - Both versions =)

Some of you may have seen that I posted a remake of the music used in the director’s cut version of the Halo 4 announcement teaser. Well this post serves to bring that back to the front page, as well as show off my LAST project.

I took on the task of recreating the music track from the original cut trailer as well. This one was more challenging, but more rewarding as well. So now there are two versions to listen to on youtube without any crappy attempts at cutting out the trailer sound effects.

Director’s cut music:

Original cut music:

Enjoy! Also, check out my channel for my original work. I post some every so often, and I’d like to get any feedback I can on those as well. Thanks!

PS - I in no way claim any credit for the remakes. I simply did it for the community to listen to and enjoy. All credit goes to the original composers.

Thats fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Epic OMG Great job O_O

Sub this man (if you haven’t already).

Even though I do video editing for a living, I still don’t know how people can compose stuff. And even recreate these sounds. Blows my mind! Love it man.

LOVE IT!! i downloaded it and listening to it on my iTunes now. Nicely done…

BTW SUBBED!

I love this, its amazing, I haven’t heard the directors cut for quite a long while and listening to just the .mp3 is amazing.

Thank you OP :slight_smile:

Thanks for the positive comments guys! I’m glad my contribution is serving its purpose. Hopefully 343 will see this as a queue to release the original tracks… =)

This is pretty cool music but i don’t remember the epic fart drop when you see the covenant and UNSC ships rising from the blue light :confused:

> This is pretty cool music but i don’t remember the epic fart drop when you see the covenant and UNSC ships rising from the blue light :confused:

Wrong trailer bro. You’re thinking of the Concept Art trailer. These are from the two different versions of the announcement trailer.

I didn’t do the concept art trailer music because we can listen to that one easily since there are no other sound effects on the trailer.

Great job i love it :slight_smile:

Wow, indeed a very good job!
My congrats! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

<3 Halo music