Halo 4 and Xbox one

Will there be a way to play H4 on Xbox one? Perhaps a digital download of the game maybe.

Don’t think so but i hope they could make some port but i recommend keeping the xbox 360 if you still want to play past halo titles etc.

> Don’t think so but i hope they could make some port but i recommend keeping the xbox 360 if you still want to play past halo titles etc.

There really isn’t any real reason to totally get rid of the Xbox 360, you can still use your Xbox 360 along with your Xbox One, from what I’ve heard you can use your account on your Xbox 360 AND your Xbox One, plus the fact that you can steam/connect to your Xbox One. By that, I do mean you can take your Xbox 360 and hook a HDMI cable from the 360, and connect it to your Xbox One and you can play your Xbox 360.

I plan on keeping my 360. It’s the halo 4 edition =] I’d never get rid of it lol. Thanks for the input on my question.

I’m keeping my 360 =]. I heard that there will be a day where we can play are 360 games on Xbox one. They’re working with cloud storage I believe to make it possible for backwards capability. I sure hope it’s soon.

With Halo 5 coming out next year I doubt there will be an Xbox One port for Halo 4. It’s just as well, you’d already have to keep your 360 to play the other Halo games on anyway. I’d rather they keep their development team working on their new game than wasting time on a game that won’t be of much consequence this time next year.