HALO 4 AND WHAT YOU WANT

WHAT WOOD YOU LIKE TO SEA IN HALO 4 LEAVE RESPONSE BELOW

Please, just stop posting.

STILL WRITING IN CAPS LOCK I SEA?

Well what I want is a stunning campaign, addictive and fast paced multiplayer and forge taken to a whole new level.

WHY IS EVERYTHING YOU POST IN ALL CAPS?

I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(

> I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(

WARNING SPOILER

343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).

Theres actually somthing else somebody would want in Halo 4.

COOL STUFF, LIKE SHOUTS, CAPS LOCK, COOL STUFF LIKE THAT. FUS RO DAH

lol

> > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
>
> WARNING SPOILER
>
> 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).

What are you talking about? Master Chief killed 343 at the end of Halo 3. We all saw him explode there is no way he’s alive. Plus Halo imploded and destroyed the Ark. Can you please provide proof to back up this claim?

> > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
>
> WARNING SPOILER
>
> 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).

Oh… MY… gosh… he… he comendeered… the Infinity? is that it? is it? Is it? is it? omg im FrEaKiNg out! !! omg! is it! please! tell me! PM me! ahhh!!!

> > > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
> >
> > WARNING SPOILER
> >
> > 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).
>
> What are you talking about Master Chief killed 343 at the end of Halo 3. We all saw him explode there is no way he’s alive. Can you please provide proof to back up this claim?

talks about in the book Halo: Primordium. also its a copy of him that steals a ship to go find the librarian.

> > > > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
> > >
> > > WARNING SPOILER
> > >
> > > 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).
> >
> > What are you talking about Master Chief killed 343 at the end of Halo 3. We all saw him explode there is no way he’s alive. Can you please provide proof to back up this claim?
>
> talks about in the book Halo: Primordium. also its a copy of him that steals a ship to go find the librarian.

Really? I’ll have to look into that.

First of all, there are already a few topics about this same thing.

Second, if you want anyone to take you seriously, I suggest you learn to spell better and turn Caps Lock off.

> > > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
> >
> > WARNING SPOILER
> >
> > 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).
>
> What are you talking about Master Chief killed 343 at the end of Halo 3. We all saw him explode there is no way he’s alive. Can you please provide proof to back up this claim?

Halo Primordium page 377: Guilty Spark announces himself to the group of humans he is taking prisoner along with their ship. Although Masterchief did destroy the monitor 343 Guilty Spark, Spark’s memories and personality (originally belonging to a human called Chakas) were preserved across several forerunner computers. Spark has a massive devotion to the Liberian and is compelled to find her.

> > > > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
> > >
> > > WARNING SPOILER
> > >
> > > 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).
> >
> > What are you talking about Master Chief killed 343 at the end of Halo 3. We all saw him explode there is no way he’s alive. Can you please provide proof to back up this claim?
>
> Halo Primordium page 377 Guilty Spark announces himself to the group of humans he is taking prisoner along with their ship. Although Masterchief did destroy the monitor 343 Guilty Spark, Spark’s memories and personality (originally belonging to a human called Chakas) were preserved across several forerunner computers. Spark has a massive devotion to the Liberian and is compelled to find her.

That… is… freaking AWESOME!

> > >
> > > WARNING SPOILER
> > >
> >
>
> Halo Primordium page 377 Guilty Spark announces himself to the group of humans he is taking prisoner along with their ship. Although Masterchief did destroy the monitor 343 Guilty Spark, Spark’s memories and personality (originally belonging to a human called Chakas) were preserved across several forerunner computers. Spark has a massive devotion to the Liberian and is compelled to find her.

so wait… wait… wait… will he be apart of the Reclaimer Trilogy?? like we see him in Halo 4 5 or 6?

> > > > > I only want Master Chief. I would like 343 Guilty Spark but someone killed him =(
> > > >
> > > > WARNING SPOILER
> > > >
> > > > 343 is not dead. There is a high possibility he will be returning in the upcoming trilogy. He has commandeered a human ship and its crew and gone to find the Liberian (if she is still alive).
> > >
> > > What are you talking about Master Chief killed 343 at the end of Halo 3. We all saw him explode there is no way he’s alive. Can you please provide proof to back up this claim?
> >
> > Halo Primordium page 377 Guilty Spark announces himself to the group of humans he is taking prisoner along with their ship. Although Masterchief did destroy the monitor 343 Guilty Spark, Spark’s memories and personality (originally belonging to a human called Chakas) were preserved across several forerunner computers. Spark has a massive devotion to the Liberian and is compelled to find her.
>
> so wait… wait… wait… will he be apart of the Reclaimer Trilogy?? like we see him in Halo 4 5 or 6?

I’m sure this is building up to something. If Spark is correct and he does find the Liberian she will undoubtedly try to help humanity as she has always done. It seems likely that Spark will be in one of the upcoming trilogy my guess either 5 or most likely 6.

However nothing is certain. Buy the book if you want to know more.

… but i spent all my money on the game =(

and no time to read

its just Work SCHOOL Halo Work sleep school HAlo