Halo 4 and the way we pick armor color.

I don’t really care about wrist attatchments and whatnot. The only customization tool I’d like to see is a color wheel for both armor color and visor color. So black is hard to see in some places… Big deal… We would obviously rather look stealth-like. I’d also like to see different styles of finishes like gloss, matte, pearl etc.

Basically I want something like this(start watching at :37) but for spartan armor.

Who wouldn’t want to be all dark matte black with a green visor? Or what ever other combonations you can think of with any shades you can think of.

I think it would be cool because you would be able to make your spartan look like which ever game you prefer. Glossy(Halo1/2)Candy(Halo 3) Matte(Halo Reach). I realize that none of that is exact but just as an idea…

Does anyone else support the color wheel?

It’s certainly low on my list of “wants” for H4, but a color wheel could be nice. The standard colors never seem to be quite what I’m looking for. It’s not a big deal to me, but if they did add something like this, I’d enjoy having it.

> It’s certainly low on my list of “wants” for H4, but a color wheel could be nice. The standard colors never seem to be quite what I’m looking for. It’s not a big deal to me, but if they did add something like this, I’d enjoy having it.

It’s not like it’s even in my top ten wants. I not big on customization I just really want black back. And I feel that we could have the same visor colors as armor colors.

This would be perfect. It would make customisation and personalisation so much easier.

This’d be nice. It certainly isn;t in my top 10 wants, but i do want this. I’d rather choose MY OWN colour, than certain colours already picked out by 343i.

> The standard colors never seem to be quite what I’m looking for.

Same here. I would love if it had glossy black, and candy apple red.

I also think you should be able to color every section of armor like they could every section of the car in that video.

> I also think you should be able to color every section of armor like they could every section of the car in that video.

I could see how that could work but I can also see gardening tool big of an eyesore the community would make it be.

> > I also think you should be able to color every section of armor like they could every section of the car in that video.
>
> I could see how that could work but I can also see gardening tool big of an eyesore the community would make it be.

Meh, if people want ugly spartans why should 343 stop them? Especially for the sake of a better system.