Halo 4 and Spectator Mode

Just like in CoD but the people in Spectator mode won’t be included in the player count.

There can be 16/16 players in the lobby and say 5/x players in spectator mode watching the game. Wouldn’t it be better than streams or even improve streams by streaming teams without a capture card?

I approve of this. How would you choose to spectate etc would you have to search with a party as a spectator?

> I approve of this. How would you choose to spectate etc would you have to search with a party as a spectator?

This would be more of a custom game feature.

Yes lets put more strain on the crappy peer to peer system … Seriously no thank you

I would not want this. Then we’d have people in party chats telling the other team where the enemy team is. No just no.

> I would not want this. Then we’d have people in party chats telling the other team where the enemy team is. No just no.

LMAO, it wouldn’t be for matchmaking, it would be for customs

Can we at least get spectator mode for LAN? It would make broadcasting Halo content so much easier.

> Just like in CoD but the people in Spectator mode won’t be included in the player count.
>
> There can be 16/16 players in the lobby and say 5/x players in spectator mode watching the game. Wouldn’t it be better than streams or even improve streams by streaming teams without a capture card?

uuummmm, like there aren’t enough connection issues in BTB already…

> > Just like in CoD but the people in Spectator mode won’t be included in the player count.
> >
> > There can be 16/16 players in the lobby and say 5/x players in spectator mode watching the game. Wouldn’t it be better than streams or even improve streams by streaming teams without a capture card?
>
> uuummmm, like there aren’t enough connection issues in BTB already…

Because other peer to peer games have so much trouble…

How about this, stop giving host to the kid on dial-up.

All problems solved.

Peer to peer works very well if a good host selection system is implemented.

> > I approve of this. How would you choose to spectate etc would you have to search with a party as a spectator?
>
> This would be more of a custom game feature.

My bad. Yeah that would be good though. Hate having to make makes spectatable.

> > Just like in CoD but the people in Spectator mode won’t be included in the player count.
> >
> > There can be 16/16 players in the lobby and say 5/x players in spectator mode watching the game. Wouldn’t it be better than streams or even improve streams by streaming teams without a capture card?
>
> uuummmm, like there aren’t enough connection issues in BTB already…

Not my fault because of someone’s horrible connection. Solution? Dedicated Servers. If MS loved Halo and has so much faith in it than it should not be a problem.

> > > Just like in CoD but the people in Spectator mode won’t be included in the player count.
> > >
> > > There can be 16/16 players in the lobby and say 5/x players in spectator mode watching the game. Wouldn’t it be better than streams or even improve streams by streaming teams without a capture card?
> >
> > uuummmm, like there aren’t enough connection issues in BTB already…
>
> Because other peer to peer games have so much trouble…
>
> How about this, stop giving host to the kid on dial-up.
>
> All problems solved.
>
> Peer to peer works very well if a good host selection system is implemented.

I just don’t understand… is my 15mb down and .9mb up internet speed bad? I can’t five-shot anyone with the DMR anymore…

I agree completely.

Don’t necropost.