Halo 4, and how it will play (IMO)

I dont’t think it should play like its Predecessors. I think it needs to be new, fresh, and something we have not seen before while still haveing the ever familiar feel of Halo.

Wow, it’s like deja vu. like, 343 has already said this or something…

I wander why people want an entirely ‘new’ Halo game?

There is a massive pallet to model the game off of… why do people want the core mechanics to change?

> I wander why people want an entirely ‘new’ Halo game?
>
> There is a massive pallet to model the game off of… why do people want the core mechanics to change?

Because I don’t want to play a new game that feels old.

> > I wander why people want an entirely ‘new’ Halo game?
> >
> > There is a massive pallet to model the game off of… why do people want the core mechanics to change?
>
> Because I don’t want to play a new game that feels old.

Yeah, that’s what some people wanted for Halo Reach…

> >
> > There is a massive pallet to model the game off of… why do people want the core mechanics to change?
>

Then play a different series.

You said you don’t want it to play like the other Halos, yet want it to keep the Halo feel? That can’t happen. The core mechanics either stay the same and it feels like a Halo game that includes small new features, or it completely changes the formula.

Disagree. Halo 4 needs to start with the working formula, them add and improve upon it with new features and content.

Same Hot Dog, more condiments :smiley:

> >
>

Ok hypothetically, Would you prefer the game mechanic to play more like BF/CoD?

For Example; using the left trigger to aim. Slower running speeds and the ability to sprint when needed. (which i think is the ONLY idea Halo should adopt from any game)

> > > I wander why people want an entirely ‘new’ Halo game?
> > >
> > > There is a massive pallet to model the game off of… why do people want the core mechanics to change?
> >
> > Because I don’t want to play a new game that feels old.
>
> Ok hypothetically, Would you prefer the game mechanic to play more like BF/CoD?
>
> For Example; using the left trigger to aim. Slower running speeds and the ability to sprint when needed. (which i think is the ONLY idea Halo should adopt from any game)

Halo doesn’t need sprint.

> > > > I wander why people want an entirely ‘new’ Halo game?
> > > >
> > > > There is a massive pallet to model the game off of… why do people want the core mechanics to change?
> > >
> > > Because I don’t want to play a new game that feels old.
> >
> > Ok hypothetically, Would you prefer the game mechanic to play more like BF/CoD?
> >
> > For Example; using the left trigger to aim. Slower running speeds and the ability to sprint when needed. (which i think is the ONLY idea Halo should adopt from any game)
>
> Halo doesn’t need sprint.

In your opinion. That’s fine by me. But i think its a little silly having a 32 billion dollar super soldier who cant run a little faster than a brisk walk.
And a slow running pace spoils the game.