Halo 4 and CEA limited and legendary edition bonuses

Now, we’re not quite sure exactly WHAT they are going to be, but it will almost be assured that the limited edition will contain unique in-game item(s) and a small physical item (ie: plush flood infection form), while the legendary edtion will include will inculde much cooler in-game items, on top of the limited edition bonuses, as well as a large physical item. Now there’s not much developers can give us in CEA as far as in-game items go,so anything in-game will most likely be in multiplayer, if anything (possibly a new armor peice/ set). The CEA legendary edition will most likey contain a 8-12"Mk V Master Chief statue on top of the limited edition items.
Halo 4’s bonuses will be much larger, seeing as how it is aimed for a larger audience overall. Many more people will buy the game out of the hype generated hence the more expensive editions with more/better items, as opposed to CEA which is practically a “stealth release”, which may not get too much. With there being a much wider possibility of what bouses we’re going to be getting, it’s much harder to predict what exactly is going to be offered to us, at least unitil we know a little more about the game.

With almost nothing being announced for bonuses, what do you think we’ll be getting in the limited and legendary editions of Halo: CEA and Halo 4?BTW: the “Grunt Funeral” skull is a pre-order bonus, NOT a limited edition bonus.

oh, and P.S.
Plush Flood infection forms FTW!

Did they say they were doing the limited and ledendary bonuses? I dont remember…

> Did they say they were doing the limited and ledendary bonuses? I dont remember…

They never announced limited or legendary editions for either game.

Yeah I don’t think they will be making legendary editions for Halo: CEA. Maybe they will announce something at HaloFest but nothing has been confirmed. Halo 4 coming out with other editions seems more likely.

There is a chance CEA will have a limited edition but it doubtful about a legendary one, similar to ODST, but nothing has been announced yet. We’ll probably have to wait to HaloFest to hear anything.

> Yeah I don’t think they will be making legendary editions for Halo: CEA. Maybe they will announce something at HaloFest but nothing has been confirmed. Halo 4 coming out with other editions seems more likely.

I agree Halo 4 has more of a chance to have them, then Halo CEA. I personally wouldn’t by this game for over $40. But thats my view and my money constraints.

> > Yeah I don’t think they will be making legendary editions for Halo: CEA. Maybe they will announce something at HaloFest but nothing has been confirmed. Halo 4 coming out with other editions seems more likely.
>
> I agree Halo 4 has more of a chance to have them, then Halo CEA. I personally wouldn’t by this game for over $40. But thats my view and my money constraints.

Exactly how I feel as well. A 40 dollar price tag is the perfect price for a game like Halo: CEA with as much features it has already. :smiley:

Hate to say it, but I highly doubt CEA will have any sort of special edition. At best, it may have something like ODST’s special edition, but beyond that, no way.

Halo 4 will undoubtedly have a limited and Legendary Edition (especially with the current game market trends and recent Halo game release history).